• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

JWH-018(AM678), JWH-073, JWH-200, CP-47, and cannabicyclohexanol solubility

Boiling in Acid

Bluelighter
Hi everybody, I have to somehow make my ''nice guy' essence into oral ROA. What is it soluble in? how wuch time to wait. is parashooting work & if so how much i have to down? But it sure solube or in alcohol,or oil & maybe water... I just cant find with what & how to work...

thank you for any info!

I only have experience with JWH-018. Definitely not soluble in water. I have had success parachuting. Other people have said they get inconsistent results with oral dosing - a dose one day would do nothing. Same dose another day would be an overdose. Start small and be patient because it might take an hour and a half to come on, so you don't want to redose after an hour thinking nothing was going to happen. I'd try a small dose and if it doesn't work, wait until rhe next day to try with a mg or two more. I use about 3 or 4 times the smoked dose, but some people only need 1.5 to 2 times their smoked dose.

^ read forum rules please, no sourcing subtances here. remember that this is the public internet, anyone could offer to ship you rat poison, how would you know the difference?