European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Justifying your drug use when the vicar comes round

Ismene2

Bluelighter
How do you tend to justify your drug intake to people you know dont approve of drugs? Do you just keep schtum? Do you try being all "hail fellow well met" and try a bit of light-hearted bragging to your mates? "Drugs? Ive done my share. Ive done my share and your share and her share..." .

Or if its someone like your family or, god forbid, the woodentops do you reach for ye olde "its the pain..im in so much emotional turmoil that i NEED drugs".

My favourite was telling a woman who saw me for a presentencing report that psilocybin gave me peace of mind and she looked doubtful and went "do you have any evidence for this?" And i said "Yes indeed i do" and pulled out " maria sabina her life and times" and showed her a quote from it 😀

I asked a psychiatrist a decade ago if she was familiar with the therapeutic potential of psychedelics.

After replying in the most condescending way, I said ok thank you and walked out.

Mostly they all make up excuses for me themselves and I just roll with whatever. I can’t recall a single person besides my ex-wife ever holding me to account for my drug taking. Fucking enablers that’s what they all are!

The last time I was in the presence of a fuckin vicar was when my dad died. Mr. Vic came round to my mum's to take notes for his insincere eulogy for the funeral.

He'd already had one cup of tea by the time I became so sick of his bullshit that I just couldn't help myself and said "more tea vicar?"

Passive aggressive or what..?