L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Just want to have sex

Kyl

Bluelighter
I'm a 19 year old Male. Been like 3 months since I've had sex. here's the thing, I'm not happy to admit but I am kinda shallow. Not to the point where I am rude but I always like the best of the best when it comes to women even though this is totally ridiculous and absurd because no one is perfect but I find myself only being able to get off when I am with a woman who is desirable to a lot of people. I just think about how so many people want this girl and here I am with her and that idea or notion I have in my head is what turns me on. I just don't know how to get sex anymore though. I'm in a rough patch like what do you even say?

in your case i think the getting sex part shouldnt come first, it should be getting a woman. A woman thats wanted by everyone usually knows it so wouldnt be easy to just have sex with.

I'm a 19 year old Male. Been like 3 months since I've had sex. here's the thing, I'm not happy to admit but I am kinda shallow. Not to the point where I am rude but I always like the best of the best when it comes to women even though this is totally ridiculous and absurd because no one is perfect but I find myself only being able to get off when I am with a woman who is desirable to a lot of people. I just think about how so many people want this girl and here I am with her and that idea or notion I have in my head is what turns me on. I just don't know how to get sex anymore though. I'm in a rough patch like what do you even say?

First problem is here, your only wanting sex big no no. Sex is something that has to be desirable by both parties.
Try to getting to know her first, women take praise u making the effort to wanting to to get to know her first. Take this for example, all these smoking hot women you desire think about how many blokes on a daily basis fantasies wanting to have sex with her, or approach her giving off the vibe of just wanting to fvck her, my experiences have taught me women can smell this from a mile away if your just wanting this. The trick here is to get to know her take it one step at a time, take her for a coffee or drink you will get a feel for the vibe straight away, u dont need to spend alot of money on her i cant stress this enough, asking the right questions at the right time will lead to more i assure you. Go on youtube there is men like yourself who desire all these women and have mastered the trait of picking up women, its very insightful. Good luck, and happy hunting ;)

At that age you all reek of hormones. You'll have more luck if you treat her like a human being and not just someone you want to have sex with. Women have a fine tuned radar for desperation, and you probably reek of it right now. That's more than enough advice to get you started ;)

First problem is here, your only wanting sex big no no. Sex is something that has to be desirable by both parties.
Try to getting to know her first, women take praise u making the effort to wanting to to get to know her first. Take this for example, all these smoking hot women you desire think about how many blokes on a daily basis fantasies wanting to have sex with her, or approach her giving off the vibe of just wanting to fvck her, my experiences have taught me women can smell this from a mile away if your just wanting this. The trick here is to get to know her take it one step at a time, take her for a coffee or drink you will get a feel for the vibe straight away, u dont need to spend alot of money on her i cant stress this enough, asking the right questions at the right time will lead to more i assure you. Go on youtube there is men like yourself who desire all these women and have mastered the trait of picking up women, its very insightful. Good luck, and happy hunting ;)

Yeah you're right. I mean I do not want a relationship, it's just I'm EXTREMELY picky with who I want a relationship with. I just posted a whole other forum post on about this girl I only want to be with her. So she has kinda put me in a mess with relationships. Sex is just easier it doesn't come with all the commitment.

You need to forget that ONE girl who has your emotions locked up, its preventing you from having any real interests in other women. Thats not fair to you.

And yes, sex is very easy with no strings attached.