• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Just used last of my heroin...how to improve high?

shadowstryker

Bluelighter
I unfortunately just went through my last bag of gear, but there wasn't enough gear left to get me nodding. Im just feeling a little tired and nice and cozy. Could I take a benzodiazepine (Etizolam in this case) to improve the high, or maybe alcohol? I'm not a fan of alcohol, but I have plenty of Etizolam laying around. If I'm not nodding off the H I doubt the Etizolam would cause respiratory depression. What do you guys think?

Fuck man, we can't honestly answer that here - with opiates and alcohol and benzoes, depending on your individual tolerance and body chemistry, 1+1 can equal 3 or 4 or even 5 in terms of cumulative effect.

Just enjoy the good vibes from your H, maybe do something to keep your mind off more drugs (take a little walk, listen to some music, etc)

I may just take 0.5-1.0mg Etizolam, there's no way that would be too dangerous right?

^^ aren't you the one who started out with 1 mg of etizolam then ended up doing all the h and a lot of etizolam? And blacked out ad didn't know how it all happened?

I guess, if you are going to combine h and etizolam again, perhaps lock up the rest of the etizolam ??

And no one can tell you it's safe to combine. We all know our own tolerances but that may not work for someone else

^^ aren't you the one who started out with 1 mg of etizolam then ended up doing all the h and a lot of etizolam? And blacked out ad didn't know how it all happened?

I guess, if you are going to combine h and etizolam again, perhaps lock up the rest of the etizolam ??

And no one can tell you it's safe to combine. We all know our own tolerances but that may not work for someone else
I started logging in my phone every time I take the time and how much, that way I don't do that again. And all my heroin is gone so I can't smoke all that again. :(

Well its too late now, I already took some. Hope I don't die. If I do, all well I guess.

I like to smoke with mine, it increases my buzz. Apart from that I like taking 1-2mg of Klonopin and if I can get my hands on it, some oxycodone. It all depends on what each user likes honestly

I like to smoke with mine, it increases my buzz. Apart from that I like taking 1-2mg of Klonopin and if I can get my hands on it, some oxycodone. It all depends on what each user likes honestly
That's good to know. I used the rest of my heroin (a little less than I usually use), and about an hour and a half later I took 1.2mg Etizolam (15 minutes ago). I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to die or anything.

and bluelight breathes a collective sigh of relief.

but seriously tho, these threads are stupid, dangerous and no allowed: "what cns depressants and i mix together so i can get super monged but not die?"

please be careful man.

and bluelight breathes a collective sigh of relief.

but seriously tho, these threads are stupid, dangerous and no allowed: "what cns depressants and i mix together so i can get super monged but not die?"

please be careful man.
Honestly i didn't care if I died or not, that's why I made the thread. If it got me a better high then awesome, if I ended up ODing I only hoped that I went peacefully. Nothing more to it.

I started logging in my phone every time I take the time and how much, that way I don't do that again. And all my heroin is gone so I can't smoke all that again. :(

Haha if only writing down your doses in a phone would prevent blackouts. That is ignorantly naive and dangerous.

I always like to grab a tall can of four loko or joose drink that to the dome then do my shot then smoke a joint especially if I only can get a dub bag but I don't think anyone can condone you taking a bunch of benzos after you just slammed some dope that would be dumb lol