Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cocaine Just trying to not get ripped off or dangerously ripped off

BeepBoop91

Greenlighter
Hi guys,

I apologies if I am breaking rules. I am really not trying to. I'm simply trying to avoid two things.

1: Getting ripped off with fake or dangerous substances replacement

2 : Getting ripped off by price

So I was wondering on average if anyone knew the approximate price half a gram of powered cocaine would cost in Australia (Sydney)
And, is there a way to check it's not dangerous before any naughty stuff begins.

If I am breaking rules I apologies, I just didn't know any better place to ask, there is little to no information online about this and I want to be safe, and I don't want to be taken advantage of.

Thanks you in advanced, main goal is to stay safe and stay being able to cover my rent (yes I know the irony of taking any drugs in the first place) lol)

I guess the best place for this is in the Aussie thread.

I think they can give you some advice as long as it's small quantities, small prices, and no sourcing.

Good luck.

BDD > AADD

I can’t tell you about price not living there, but to tell if it’s good. First pick up some tester reagents online, Morris Reagent works for cocaine I know giving a blue reaction. The more reagents you buy the better idea you have if it’s truly cocaine.

If you see the correct colors, next step is looking over its appearance. High quality cocaine has a pearlescent shine to it, but if you don’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not good. Another thing to look for is, does it clump up in a humid environment? Cocaine is extremely hygroscopic and will suck moisture out of the air like a sponge.

What I do above all else, taste it. Once you become familiar, you’ll recognize the taste, the numbing, but most importantly that little bit you taste should also get you a little high too. If you taste it and it numbs like crazy but no high, might just be cut with other ‘caine substances. Good cocaine is pretty potent stuff and doesn’t take much.

-GC