• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Just Tried BHB, yuck…

G_Chem

Moderator: OD
Staff member
I saw BHB recently and despite there being zero reports of anything positive I had to give it a try. I mean it’s gotta be somewhat like GHB right? Wrong.

Down a gram a couple hours ago and was hit fairly quickly with increased heart rate and a sense of anxiety and dread. I had to go sit in the shower for awhile and even now I still feel off in my head so will probably chug water and lie down. Pretty much if you could switch the effects of GHB on its head, that’s BHB.

Should’ve researched a bit harder…

So if you like a drug that makes you feel like you just got dropped into HS again without your pants on, this is the one for you!

-GC

My mom bought some "Sold on TV" diet pills, came to me and asked me if they were safe. BHB pills. I had never heard of BHB up until then.

It piqued my interest learning it was similar to GHB but never considered trying it. I assumed it to be inactive, from a psychopharmacologic perspective.

My mom bought some "Sold on TV" diet pills, came to me and asked me if they were safe. BHB pills. I had never heard of BHB up until then.

It piqued my interest learning it was similar to GHB but never considered trying it. I assumed it to be inactive, from a psychopharmacologic perspective.

Yup actually those “keto gummies” supposedly have it in there too. I did wake up looking leaner than normal, but not worth it. Makes me wonder how many are consuming this daily and not putting 2 and 2 together that this is giving them anxiety.

It more or less is, in the sense there’s nothing positive to gain from the experience.

I read a couple people had similar experiences to me. One guy said he couldn’t imagine taking more than 400mg at once with the tachycardia he feels off that dose alone.

-GC