View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Just took 10mg of o-pce and 40mg 3-meo-pce, getting paranoid

DroneLore

Bluelighter
Did I take too much? Should I go make myself throw up? I have a pretty high tolerance to dissociatives, having routinely done 20+mg of opce (over 30mg makes me black out), and also doing 3-meo-pcp from 15 - 20 mg, while remaining more or less functional. I'm half contemplated forcing myself to throw up. Is this a dangerous dose?

Honestly, I think the answer is "No one Knows, this is a new and understudied chemical." Your best bet is to indeed throw it up if you think you took too much. Consider calling an ambulance if you find yourself dangerously intoxicated.

Last edited:
Did I take too much? Should I go make myself throw up? I have a pretty high tolerance to dissociatives, having routinely done 20+mg of opce (over 30mg makes me black out), and also doing 3-meo-pcp from 15 - 20 mg, while remaining more or less functional. I'm half contemplated forcing myself to throw up. Is this a dangerous dose?

That is a big dose, but hang on, you'll end up all right, and we'll be with you.

Afterwards you will have a story to share!

That is a big dose, but hang on, you'll end up all right, and we'll be with you.

Afterwards you will have a story to share!

Hey, I'm fine getting weird... I just don't want my heart to explode or anything lol. I am a very anxious person... I just want someone to tell me I'm not in ICU territory...unless i am?! Man, I'm glad I started keeping a log of my drug use. One June 4th, I took 40mg of 3-meo-pce, the next day 28mg, the day after 17mg of 3-meo-pcp and 10mg 3-meo-pce. I don't mind getting unpleasantly highly (although obviously not ideal) i just dont want to die lol

OP, are you okay ?

That's why I snort dissos ... and don't combine them unless I know them well (at least since I had a 2 day blackout from combining them =D).

I don't think those are anything like life-threatening dosages by themselves,
but not knowing all the details, I can't help worrying... I wonder if anyone knows him (if its a he)

40mg of 3-meo-PCE is ONE HELL of a WHOPPER of a dose for a regular person without tolerance. its certainly not life threatening on its own (in toxicity terms), but could lead to some bad scenarios.

cannot speak from personal experience with 2'-oxo-PCE, but mixing dissos (ime) doesnt raise the effects in a linear manner, but more exponentially, imo. still, doubtful that it would lead to real toxicity, but again, with such an extreme level of dissociation while still being able to move... one can easily conceive of many less than ideal outcomes.

hopefully op is just getting some much needed r+r.