• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Just smoked crystal. I have a question. D:

vblackwood69

Greenlighter
Okay, I was told that oxy and meth is a really great combination. So I figured why the hell not? So I took two 20mg oxies this morning around 8:30 in preparation of when I was getting a few dimebags of crystal this afternoon. The bags arrived at about 11:30 and so I was excited, right? I mean, I had a full night's rest last night and woke up feeling refreshed!

So with the mood for the day already going well, I packed a bowl of crystal and popped another 20mg oxy. I crushed and snorted a fourth oxy (my fourth in almost as many hours). Then I lit up and began smoking

Now keeping in mind that I was riding a nice oxy high all morning, I was getting that on and off nodding effect. So now that I had some crystal, which someone said could alleviate the nod from an opiate high, I was excited to make this high the best it could be!

It's now 2:48 and I'm still nodding and that bowl of crystal? I haven't felt much change in my energy at all. :c No racing heart, no jitters, etc. But the crystal isn't horrible quality. I got a couple nice size rocks and they weren't too foggy. So does anyone have an idea as to why the crystal isn't helping wake me up at all and, as far as I can tell as of right now, why it isn't really affecting much of anything else with me?

I really am quite lost here lmao

I've only dealt with crystal a few times, but I come to find that I think snorting it is better for me than using a piece. Some like to smoke, I rather snort. When I first tried it, I smoked it and in about 30 minutes I went to sleep and of course that's not what I was looking for. So I snorted it, it had a fast sting to it, didn't last long. But it felt like an instant high, but then again I don't have much of a tolerance. This may not be the issue, but it doesn't hurt to experiment. And when I snort crystal, I usually have a oxy, roxy or hydro, its not safe but what is.

The narcotics still in you, along with D2 agonism and Alpha 2 agonism caused by the methamphetamine might be the reason why.