• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Just sharing my frustration- why is it so hard to find real MDMA??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molly_Girl

Greenlighter
I apologize in advance if this kind of thread goes against the rules. I double checked and don't think it does.

It is just very frustrating to find that what I have been doing for 3 months has been nothing but research chemicals. I thought that I had solid connections but I suppose I was wrong.

Is there any real MDMA out there (not asking where, just asking)? :?:?:?

Short answer: yes.

I suppose it'll probably just take time, but test your stuff each time you're buying something new to ensure you're not being misled, and if you are obviously don't buy more from the same source :p

This is one of those threads that is on the border of what is allowed in the rules but since you were specific about stating that you're not looking to source it, I'll give it a small leash.

The answer to your question is that yes, real MDMA does exist. The reason why you don't find it as often as other substances? Those other substances don't use MDMA precursors which are heavily watched throughout the world, they have a much higher profit margin (you wouldn't believe how cheap it is to get Chinese labs to synth something), and they tend to have less penalties associated with their possession and distribution than actual schedule I drugs such as MDMA.

Here is the situation with MDMA right now. Methylone was synthesized in insane amounts when it was legal and now that it is illegal, everyone is trying to dump it from the chemical companies that made it to the research chemical distributor that can no longer sell it above ground. This has created a perfect market for pills and crystal/powder sold as MDMA to be replaced by methylone. Since methylone was so cheap when it was legal, these shady people can make much more profit selling methylone than they would have selling MDMA and people selling the powder/crystal generally don't have to worry about the food chain and get it from someone relatively close to the source.

Its a really bad situation and one that will only get worse as prohibition continues to spark the demand which leads to the greed which is a huge motivator for innovation in the chemical market.

If you are right about the overstocked, now Schedule I methylone, then that means that it too will soon run out. I wonder what they'll turn to next? Back to BzP and TFMPP? I actually think TFMPP was deemed so non-reinforcing as to not even be ruled Schedule I. Personally, I wish they would sell mephedrone on the street like they do in England.

If you are right about the overstocked, now Schedule I methylone, then that means that it too will soon run out. I wonder what they'll turn to next? Back to BzP and TFMPP? I actually think TFMPP was deemed so non-reinforcing as to not even be ruled Schedule I. Personally, I wish they would sell mephedrone on the street like they do in England.

Methylone will be around for awhile yet... Its still legal many places in the world and they have no problem exporting it.

I don't think they'll go back to BZP and TFMPP. They were highly unpleasant. Generally speaking, people have a decent time on methylone, especially if they don't know what the difference between methylone and MDMA is. Piperazines give migraines from hell so they won't generate much repeat business. Methylone obviously does. I was pretty pissed when it was made illegal because I actually prefer methylone to MDMA at times.

Last edited:
Keep Looking! I remember I thought I knew what "Molly" was until I got some real MDMA--life changing.

As other threads have pointed out, sometimes dealers don't know what they are even selling, so if there approachable, not to scary haha you can maybe test it in front of them and who knows what kind of ripple that will cause.

im in the same freaking boat. I swear i havent had molly since 2007-8. everything else is just a RC or MDA or idk what it is, but i swear iv had pink playboys that were molly and i was fucking trippin GOOD

Seems to be a much bigger problem in the US than in Europe... Move to Scotland for a while ;). I never had an issues finding real MDMA over there, almost easier at times to get that than good weed x).

Seems to be a much bigger problem in the US than in Europe... Move to Scotland for a while ;). I never had an issues finding real MDMA over there, almost easier at times to get that than good weed x).

Europe has never been short on MDMA... Probably why meth isn't big over there really.

MDMA is very available to the average internet savvy person, but I would not risk buying MDMA from a street dealer or anyone you know in real life, PM me if you have no clue what I am going on about

I agree with Gonzo - after a few times begin ripped off with crap from known dealers I moved onto the internet markets. They're not perfect but for me at least I have had a 100% hit rate.

Is the darknet even a source? it's too general, just a harm reduction statement
Any discussion of sources isn't allowed, whether it's on the forum or via PM, whether it's about a street dealer or the darknet. Providing darknet sources (or any kind of source really) doesn't have anything to do with harm reduction, the quality of a source is ever fluctuating and never guaranteed. Offering to provide details via PM falls squarely under the no sourcing rule as well

Any discussion of sources isn't allowed, whether it's on the forum or via PM, whether it's about a street dealer or the darknet. Providing darknet sources (or any kind of source really) doesn't have anything to do with harm reduction, the quality of a source is ever fluctuating and never guaranteed. Offering to provide details via PM falls squarely under the no sourcing rule as well

But it isn't a direct source, it is simply telling them to get online and do some research, I would never actually give the name of a vendor and would be reluctant to even give the name of a marketplace on the deepweb

But it isn't a direct source, it is simply telling them to get online and do some research, I would never actually give the name of a vendor and would be reluctant to even give the name of a marketplace on the deepweb
Yeah I'm sure you had good intentions man, from the few posts I read you seem like a decent person. It was more of a warning 'just in case'. But you have to understand we can't be sure you'd only give general information and not mention any sources via PM. So when you first hint at buying online and then say "PM me if you have no clue what I am going on about" I think it's better to warn not to mention sources, irregardless of what I believe your intentions are. Judging from goodvibes' reply I wasn't the only one that read that as an offer to provide sources

On-topic: good MDMA is still out there, even if you live in the USA with its' heavily polluted street market. I can understand it's frustrating, I think I would turn my back on MDMA if it was that hard to find, but your patience will be worth it in the long run

Some regions of the US are swimming in fire MDMA. Buy a test kit and demand accountability from dealers. It starts with you testing anything you buy and telling your dealer to step up or shut up.

If everyone tested their drugs, there would be much less of a fake drug problem in the US scene.

Yeah there is real MDMA out there - I waited years to see some (no real contacts) but had the real thing a couple of times earlier in the year. A friend also got sold methylone = the people who got it genuinely thought it was kicking stuff so proves there's a lot about if they think it is MDMA, they can't have ever had MDMA; methylone is pretty nice to be fair but it ain't MDMA. If you want it you'll probably find it at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.