• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Just registered and a little lost - but wanting MDMA advice!

Mlove

Greenlighter
My first post so be patient with me guys!

Am new to this whole scene have only done MDMA a couple of times now. The first time was amazing with no side effects and the high was unreal the second time the high was nothing like the first and made me really ill for a good 3-4 days, I did take more the second time but my friend was also quite ill and he takes it a lot and says this hasnt happened to him before.

Sooo.. have just bought two kits to test stuff next time but I'm pretty clueless about it all.

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Welcome to bluelight mlove!

Tons of great MDMA testing information available on this forum.

Test Kit Information

It is a sticky in the Pill Testing Q&A Forum.

It would be wise to give yourself a generous amount of time between the times you choose to dose MDMA.

Just browse around, tons of great info from knowledgeable people.

Welcome to Bluelight!

And welcome to diminishing returns or dodgy pills.

Dodgy pills are probably self-explanatory.

Diminishing returns happen due to lack to time in between rolling.

Short version is that MDMA depletes your Serotonin (yay everything is wonderful) levels.
These can take weeks to months to get back up to their "normal" levels, so dropping before they're "up" means less happy-fun-time.
Your body also generally disapproves of this, and really doesn't like overdoses, causing motion sickness, increased heart rate and depression- like symptoms for the few days-week following the roll.

Kinda like drinking a glass of water before you've filled it to the top. Still quenches your thirst, but not nearly enough and you still feel thirsty after. (Welcome to the analogy queen).

Most recommend at least a month before dropping, consensus is 3 months for that magic to get back, while personally I prefer 4 in between larger/boostered rolls.

The good news is that you're not broken! This is normal. Just have a little patience before rolling again :)

Gold star for buying test kits! The above links will give you all the info you need on testing and dosages :)

Hugs,

C xo

Last edited: