• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Just plugged dilaudid for the first time. HELP

^^
well when plugging you gotta make sure that you've recently had a bowel movement, or else your feces is gonna absorb some of the drug, and it'll be a waste.

^^
well when plugging you gotta make sure that you've recently had a bowel movement, or else your feces is gonna absorb some of the drug, and it'll be a waste.

Ok, so not to be gross, but this morphine has me so constipated that even tho I took a dump there's probably a backup in there a mile long.

you might need to start taking some fiber or whatever they got at the grocery store that's supposed to help.

and if you have had a decent, recent bowel movement, then you should be fine.

Yeah and remember plugging doesn't mean just shoving the pill up there, you need to dissolve it into a solution and squirt it where the sun don't shine.

Hey all

Just wondering if anyone can help me out here as I have never plugged before. Is it really hard? I never have IV'd either. Mainly oral usage, and I have snorted oxy;s maybe once or twice and disappointed with snorting oxy's. Just eating Oxycodone was a lot better IMO.

Anyway since I have some generic white small pms-pharm 8mg Hydromorphone tablets. As my current Oxycodone tolerance (Orally), usually takes me about 100mg to get a buzz, and 120mg of Oxycodone to get high. Although I have had as high of a 600mg Oxycodone habit a day, and then had a good 6-7 month break. Now I am trying to taper and get off opiates again.

BUT!!!:: Before that, I would like to plug some Dilaudid and just see what the difference in 'feeling is'. So, I need to know what kind of syringe I need, and do I need filters as well, or anything else? Also, how far does the syringe need to be in your bottom and is plugging like a needle at the end that you have to shoot RIGHT into your anus? :\ Os is it just a syringe that squirts up?

P.S. as of cuurent like I said above my Oxycodone tolernace is about 100mg for nice buzz, and 120mg to get high. I don't expect to get 'FUCKED UP' totally just off plugging a few dilaudid tablets but i'm sure it will be better than oral use. ;)

So, can anyone help out a first time plugger? Would be VERY VERY appreciatd.

Thanks in Advance, Cheers! :)

Damn................Begin using these things two years ago and this is the first time i ever heard of this (Plugging). So just my luck, they started cracking down on the dill's around here now.

Supeudol: Are you serious? Over 500 posts and you want people to give you a lesson in plugging 101? You should know better, this has been covered many times in many threads.

I'll give you one hint - when you do the thread search for "plugging," also type in my name for username search - I've discussed this many times and offered lots of tips on how to do it properly (and with dilaudid).

Now go and read up - I don't want to see your face in here again until you're a plugging expert!

I think you should switch to oxycodone for awhile. Once you build your tolerance to a drug you can't get high off of it anymore. Even at the pain management doctors he will switch back and forth to keep it working. Now your ate just wasting your money.

If your dose for oxy is 60-80mg, how much dilauded will get you there?

I have a question for you about this method of administration. I have takes diff opiates on and off for about 12 years. I've only taken them orally, but now that I have been prescribed MS Contin I don't get really any "euphoria" but maybe a sense of well being? This is my first time with an extended release opiate (well other than methadone, but I wouldn't recommend that crap to anyone). Two weeks ago the doc started me on Embeda which is very new and is basically MS with Naltrexalone (sp?) which of course blocks any high you might get. I didn't like the side effects so he switched me to just regular MS Contin. I guess my main question is, with the major constipation that comes with taking opiates, how does the 'plugging' get through, and how does it not come right out?
MS Contin is hands-down my favorite drug. I love the long-lasting effects. It'll constipated you more than any other opiate though and they aren't meant to be plugged or injected.

Alright so you guys aren't jumping on this I'll tell you some of my ideas of why it didn't work and maybe you can collaborate on them.

1. Because I didn't take a completely successful shit and there was still some poop in my ass that I was unable to get out.
2. Because of the alcohol residue in the shot glass. Would alcohol ruin the active ingredients in the mixture I was making?
3. Because I ate food before I did it. Should I do it on an empty stomach?

Any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Yes, not completing a bowel movement can render plugging useless if it gets absorbed in a turd instead. Not sure if the residual alcohol would make a difference in the resulting effects, but it is better to dose on an empty stomach to get the fullest effects. I prefer to dose on an empty or near-empty stomach, but on the same note I've heard a high calorie meal or snack can actually potentiate painkillers (not sure if eating before plugging would be ideal though).