• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Just plugged dilaudid for the first time. HELP

MeanPeopleSuck

Greenlighter
To start off I will tell you that I have a pretty good opiate tolerance. I have never been addicted, but I can blow an OC 80 and not get any nods from it. So recently my friend gave me an 8mg dilaudid and I blew it and felt pretty good. A couple days later I got another one, but blowing it barely did anything noticeable at all. So the next day I bought 2 of them and got an alright high. A couple days later I bought 3 and blew those. It felt pretty good, but not as good as I thought it would feel. I've repeated doing 3 a couple times since then and now I can't get high off of 3. I started doing some research on plugging and it sounded like a pretty good option so I went out and bought 12 2mg dilaudids for some experimentation. I planned on doing 8mg since I see my friend bang 4mg and it brings him to his knees every time (I WILL NEVER INJECT A DRUG). Alright so I got out of work at 3:30a.m. (Work the midnight shift) I ate a hamburger and then took a shit (but as I was shitting it broke off and there was still some shit in my ass that I could not get rid of for the life of me. I waited a little while and then took 4 2mg pills and crushed them into a fine powder. I put that powder into a shot glass. (I saw a little residue from my Hennesy alcohol dried on the bottom and after I mixed the liquid the residue was gone) I then added 10ml of warm water and stirred. I sucked it up and layed on my stomach with my ass in the air. I then stuck it in about 2 1/2 inches and squirted it all out. I layed in the same position for about 7 minutes. Didn't really feel anything and I definitely didn't feel that warm rush everyone talks about. Waited maybe 15-20 minutes then I crushed up 2 more 2mg pills and added to 5ml of water. Repeated the same process as before and still I felt very little. I then smoked a cigarette to kick it in, but still nothing! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??? I have 6 more and I want to do it right with those. Please help!

you are creating tolerance, especially with repeated dosing, i think i read that snorting is a higher b/a than plugging for hydro

Alright so you guys aren't jumping on this I'll tell you some of my ideas of why it didn't work and maybe you can collaborate on them.

1. Because I didn't take a completely successful shit and there was still some poop in my ass that I was unable to get out.
2. Because of the alcohol residue in the shot glass. Would alcohol ruin the active ingredients in the mixture I was making?
3. Because I ate food before I did it. Should I do it on an empty stomach?

Any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Alright so you guys aren't jumping on this I'll tell you some of my ideas of why it didn't work and maybe you can collaborate on them.

1. Because I didn't take a completely successful shit and there was still some poop in my ass that I was unable to get out.
2. Because of the alcohol residue in the shot glass. Would alcohol ruin the active ingredients in the mixture I was making?
3. Because I ate food before I did it. Should I do it on an empty stomach?

Any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

the answer is none of the above. the problem is your tolerance. you've repeatedly had this dose via oral/nasal administration so it's gonna build up. i'd suggest going for 1.5x your normal dose and doing it in one shot.

^Interesting, good post. I have some 2mg hydromorphones, would those be awful to sniff? Dd cant be shooting something like that

Alright went out and bought 9 more dilaudid 2mg's I''m gonna take 9 of them in 10ml's of water and I will tell you how it goes.

the bioavailability for rectal administration of dilaudid is completely wrong. you're not wasting any of the drug, and there's no way in hell that it's as low as 30%. back before i started shooting dilaudid i used to plug it, and plugging it was the only way i'd take it because snorting it is a complete waste.

when you plug, u have to make sure that you have recently had a bowel movement. if there's still a turd in the chamber, then don't plug until you get it out. i've plugged before without taking a shit and didnt get very desireable effects. make sure that you take a shit before dosing every time, or you'll be disappointed.

another thing is that i think you're using way too much water. i use the small 1ml syringes. you should be able to get 4 of the 2mg dillies in there no problem. the way to do it is to backload the powder into the syringe using a small funnel that you can fold up from paper. put all your powder in, and make sure not to compress the powder too much when pushing the plunger in b4 drawing up water. mix it up as best as you can, and fill the entire thing with water. then rub some lotion on the outside of the syringe and plug.

if you're having trouble getting it into one 1ml syringe, then use 2. just set them both up before you get in position. keep a glass of water next to your bed because sometimes you may need to do another wash through the syringe to make sure you completely get all of the powder out. i always run like 2 other "washes" through the syringe to make sure that i got everything. if you do this process correctly, you should feel it hit you within 5 mins. i usually feel it within 2-3 mins. i also feel like it hits you quicker if you plug directly after taking a shit (it might have something to do with the veins being more exposed or irritated from just taking the shit but that's just a theory).

if you're having trouble taking a shit, smoke a cigarette. definitely give plugging another shot tho because the bioavailability is definitely higher than snorting, and whatever it says it is in the mega thread is wrong, and should be changed

Last edited:
ight so I did 18mg and felt pretty good my stomach started growling which is a common side effect for dilaudid for me, but I didn't feel as good as I wanted so I just plugged another 12mg's and I feel really good now gonna go smoke some bud and then a cig. Still think I'm not feeling as much as I should and if you have anything to say about this don't be afraid to speak your mind.

I've been plugging dilaudid for over a year and it def has a higher bioavailability than nasal or oral, by far.

I usually crush an 8mg pill, dissolve it in 5mg water, suck it up into an oral syringe. Lay on my side, insert syinge a few inches, squeeze, lay there for 15 or 20 mins. Yes, i also feel it in my stomach first; in fact, the more my stomach gets it the better my high will be.

Also, plugging on an empty stomach works better.

I did this for over a year before tolerance kicked in.

^Interesting, good post. I have some 2mg hydromorphones, would those be awful to sniff? Dd cant be shooting something like that

Snorting Hydromorphone is godly, I love the feeling. They go up no problem, kinda like they were meant for snorting.

IMO snorting is the only way to go with Hydro's. I'm like you, I'll never inject a drug so snorting is the best way.

^ Still don't forget about plugging them. It is still a usable ROA. I still see no reason as people are saying that it is less absorbed through the rear. Everywhere I look it is a debatable question, not a solid answer is anywhere.

^^
yes, i've stated countless times that the bioavailability thread is WRONG when it comes to the amount that's absorbed rectally for hydromorphone, and it just causes a shitload of confusion.

the amount that's absorbed rectally really needs to be changed, and it's a shitload more effective than snorting them. if you got no tolerance and 1 pill gets you good, then go ahead and snort em. but if you're like me and you gotta use multiple pills, no sense in wasting all that hydromorphone because a shitload of it is not gonna get on your mucous membranes in your nose.

Yeah. Speaking of coverage, from some other post the idea of spray came up.

If you were to get an injection sterile solution, and put it in a nebulizer, would this be a plausible route?

I've done this with several other opiates, and I am baffled that I never had this Idea five years ago. I would have save quite the amount of pills.

Yes, Korn is right, everyone who has discussed dilaudid on this board and others knows the rectal bioavailability is highest second only to IV. People who have done both agree that plugging is CLOSE to the feeling of IV.

If you have diluadid/hydro laying around and you've never tried plugging you don't know what you're missing. Just get over the whole shoving something up your ass thing and enjoy.

Jay: I've tried the spray thing and it works great; I just mix some crushed hydro pills in a light saline solution and pour it into a nasal spray bottle. Much more elegant than straight snorting and easier on the nose, too.

^ Still don't forget about plugging them. It is still a usable ROA. I still see no reason as people are saying that it is less absorbed through the rear. Everywhere I look it is a debatable question, not a solid answer is anywhere.

I have a question for you about this method of administration. I have takes diff opiates on and off for about 12 years. I've only taken them orally, but now that I have been prescribed MS Contin I don't get really any "euphoria" but maybe a sense of well being? This is my first time with an extended release opiate (well other than methadone, but I wouldn't recommend that crap to anyone). Two weeks ago the doc started me on Embeda which is very new and is basically MS with Naltrexalone (sp?) which of course blocks any high you might get. I didn't like the side effects so he switched me to just regular MS Contin. I guess my main question is, with the major constipation that comes with taking opiates, how does the 'plugging' get through, and how does it not come right out?