• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Just overdosed proper on codeine 10 minutes ago still not sure if I'm ok..

Patrickforsterter

Bluelighter
ve been really stupid I'm to weak to go in detail but I nearly fainted ten minutes ago started spasming up had seconds too spare but managed to throw up now I'm laying down my head is splitting and I'm weak as help but I feel a lot better considering fuck me this was a wake up call!!!

My headaches come back its unbearable to look at the tv screen and the daylight I'm gonna see if I can hold down some water luckily their is some nearby as I don't think I could make it to the kitchen id probably fall down the stairs has anyone got any advice apart from lying down i tried splashing some cold water on myself but that actually set off the spasming and major pins and needles I just thank God I managed to spew up in time because of I didn't I'm certain I would have fainted the spasming(which stopped after I vomited) would get worse and I would have chocked or that thing that happens with codeine over dose. Any remember the name I'm gonna just try close my eyes and ignore the headache god bless all and don't underestimate this drug even if your tolerant I thought it would be impossible to od cu s I've been taking it over 4 years now atleast..

The few times I tried to increase my narcotics because of increased pain all I ended up with was a blinding migraine and still didn't have my pain under control.

Drink coffee if you have some and stay away from lights, noises and smells. Promethazine is helpful to stop the nausea that normally accompanies taking too much of an opiate/opioid.

Yeah my headache as come back and it's getting really bad.. I tried drinking milk but that made it worse.. I'm gonna try some coffee.. It's just my headache it's unbearable it went away for a bit to but now it's come back

Did you get your codeine from a CWE? If so you could have fucked it up and took to much Paracetamol just a thought

Hope your feeling better. Drink some orange juice. And get a glass of water and if you have some or can go get some mix in some activated charcoal. It’ll get all that bad stuff out of you.

Thanks Mike really appreciate that it's been nearly 24 hours I've hardly had anything to eat or sleep and I still feel so week in fact when I stand up i feel like I'm gonna uncontrollably faint I just had 115 mg of liquid codeine as I am finally on my own in my bedroom laying down and recovering properly.

The main reason I posted this is to warn others even heroin users don't fuck with codeine like this I didn't have any allergic reactions as normal I just felt like I was dying i forgot to my breathing went all intense and my whole body did as we knew we were in trouble I dragged my ass to the toilet through up then sat there with my head dangling in the bowl the throwing up saved my life I'm sure of it if I didn't my blood codeine levels would have killed me I've not had anything like this happen to me since I first started this is the worse though.

They worst thing is I wasted it by taking so much some days I can last the ceiling but other days I can't and just take a small dose which still effects me a lot I'm the so grateful to be alive