• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

just need some answers

slayerjacy

Greenlighter
[h=3]I'm 32 iv been smoking weed for like 17 years the past 3 years iv been only smoking like2 or 3 times a month I just bought this 90 dollar genius pipe its pretty cool I don’t really cough any more but for the past 3 years I tried both indica[/h] sativa weed I don’t notice the difference at all they both make me tired and they both make my throat clog up and my nose to like I cant breath sometimes it goes away after about 2 hours I thought smoking weed was fun at first but I guess I'm just getting old because it’s no fun anymore it’s like smoking a bowl of hot dried out hot peppers for me that’s how bad smoking is for me and it happens when I eat weed to like brownies and other stuff I just don’t understand why this is happening I'm all but done smoking weed now just wondering if you have any answers or anything anyone I have had panic attacks from smoking weed too but this is different I can’t go to sleep until my throat gets better I'm just pissed off I'm a heavy drinker of alcohol and cigarettes too been doing those for about 17 years too so I don’t know what the hell

Welcome. Since you mentioned that it happens when you ingest marijuana products and not just from smoking, acute tonsillitis from long term smoke exposure doesn't seem likely despite the symptoms. One possibility is that you have developed an allergy. It's not as common for an allergy to develop this late in life, but it is certainly possible. Another possibility is that it could be related to panic attacks. Breathing obstruction is a symptom and I have seen a few threads here where it has been the concern. I hope you manage to figure it out

Salutations,

...my throat clog up and my nose too like I cant breath sometimes... ... ...I guess I'm just getting old... ... ...had panic attacks from smoking weed too but this is different... ... ...I'm a heavy drinker of alcohol and cigarettes...

That polytoxicomany + aging + asthma context sure ain't helping and yet perhaps if you're very lucky there still might be an external factor involved that can be corrected/eliminated, like air contaminated with mold (from the attick), insect dejections from an infested cultivation space, etc.

Do the same symptoms apply when not at home for a couple days?...

One possibility is that you have developed an allergy.

If it's an allergy then beware that using a grinder may trigger such reaction fast and intense: invisible cannabis dust flies all over the place, personally i still get skin rash doing that on occasions.

Despite efforts to avoid the risk of abuse (using approximative micro-dosage) i've once had serious "breathing obstruction" which sent me to observation at the end of spring this year, with patients i didn't actually belong with as i was effectively denied proper medical attention, because the screening staff interpreted it the other way around. No anxiety caused me to have an asthma attack after all but the later could have grown into an anxiogenic situation if i hadn't realized where the trouble came from, by returning home (...): my place simply happened to turn "sick" after the roof was damaged above. Generous ventilation and repairs didn't cure me completely but that was a radical change of perspective.

In any case asthma attacks are worth serious medical attention, i'm not sure i can even suggest taking chances trying to investigate... Especially if you live alone with no prescription pump available.

Good day, have fun!! =D