• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Just how dangerous is phenibut? Passing out..

Memantine

Bluelighter
Phenibut feels weird to me. Yesterday I took 3.5g phenibut and 2mg xanax at the same time. So first I experienced a mild xanax high and 4-5 hours later I was somewhat disappointed that I wasn't feeling very intoxicated. But 7 hours later I started feeling very weak and tired with double vision now and then. I passed out a couple of times on my bench. It's weird because my cognition wasn't really affected that much and I didn't experiencea lot of euphoria. Just a complete numbness within my body and emotions, like the light was turned of in the center of my being.

Is it dangerous to pass out like that? Can phenibut stop your heart rate or breathing in combination with xanax?

Have you used phenibut before? 3.5 grams is a large dose especially if you aren't familiar with its effects. It takes a long time to reach full effect, like 4-6 hours for most people depending on how you take it. And yeah, you aren't supposed to mix downers of any kind or alcohol with it.the Xanax effects would be wearing off before phenibut will have peaked if dosed at the same time.

If I take a gram and a half of phenibut I can feel it within an hour if I chase it with some coffee and the occasional adderal thrown in the mix. It sounds like you ate way too much phenibut. And yes, the combination you mention is capable of stopping your heart rate or breathing in combination with xanax, especially with little tolerance.

^ combining Phenibut and Xanax seems like GABAergic overkill, and yes, potentially it could depress your breathing to uncomfortable heights.

3.5 g of Phenibut is a hefty dose. I'm assuming you have a tolerance, because that dose alone would make me pass the fuck out drooling (and I'm a regular user of Phenibut). Your description of what it's like to pass out on GABAergics is pretty much right-on, tho I couldn't attest to how dangerous it is on a physiological level; personally, it's dangerous to me when I overshoot my dosage and don't realize it for several hours later. I might be out in public and nod out and suffer from an intense sleep paralysis that potentially leaves me vulnerable and unable to shake off.

I will say that the first time I took Phenibut I was extremely foolhardy with it and scared the SHIT out of my (future) wife. I would pass out in the middle of conversations and she would be convinced I wasn't breathing, and then I'd wake up having sex with her, which was bizarre. My dosage that day was undetermined, but probably between 6 - 10 grams (I know, I know how stupid it was). This felt like danger territory to me.

Nowadays I usually dose between 2 - 2.5 grams, and don't go into danger-territory with that, tho my tolerance has probably built up over time. Is 3.5 g your usual dose?

3.5 grams is a MASSIVE dose of Phenibut Lmao .....crazy kid.

I'm a 245 lbs 6" tall man.....80mg Methadone daily, and have extensive history with many drugs.

500mg of Phenibut, mixed with 2-4mg of Deschloroetizolam in a jel capsule in an amazing dosage for euphoric relaxation without being impaired. Also have Etizolam PG USP solution (self made) 1mg/ml

Phenibut taken by itself is ideal in the morning/early afternoon, hour to onset, lasts all day....500mg is low to mild dosage, 1 Gram is an ideal dosage.

Just an FYI, Deschloroetizolam is an amazingly euphoric & potent anxiolitic Theinotriazolodiazepine drug. Pure powder from a reputable dealer is a must have. Also Etizolam is just as good.....but the de-chlorinated analog is better IMHO, because it has a much longer half-life, slightly less potent/half, with same speed of onset, bioavailability, etc. 2mg dose is perfect for noticeable relation with 4mg inducing euphoric happiness, 6mg very strong ideal for a genuin panick attack. 15min you'll feel it creeping in ....very fast onset.

Invaluable ....small Micro Scoops from online supplier POWDER CITY where I get the Phenibut HCL. Small little Yellow scoop is 1-3mg (exactly 2mg leveled scoop) and the larger Red scoop is 10mg. Very accurate. Capsule tare on my jel caps size 0 is .96 ....weighed out with American Weigh Scale filled with 2mg Yellow scoop of Deschloroetizolam weighs out to .98 consistently. Weighed out ten seperate times after calibration to get a true count / average number.

Sorry for off topic lol....love my Micro Scoops from Powder City.

Oh Ya....I experienced mild withdrawal from light Phenibut usage for several weeks. Average dose was 500-700mg Phenibut taken every 3 days average for 3-4 weeks....noticed uncomfortable withdrawal and had to ween myself slowly......100mg 3/times day.......50mg 3/times day......finally 50mg morning & bedtime. Made withdraws bearable.

And these were light Mickey Mouse doses lol......Taking 3 grams each time for months is probably worse then Heroin withdrawal lol (which I've also experienced)

Be VERY careful with Phenibut. Best for once a week as a little treat or when having extreme anxiety during certain occasions.

2-4 mg of Deschloroetizolam beats Phenibut ANY day of the week....and is just as euphoric as Alprazolam or Etizolam (yes, experience with all three) Etizolam is very euphoric btw, as is Deschloroetizolam.

Phenibut is strange in that the larger the dose you take, the longer it takes to absorb and kick in.

If you're passing out, yes it can be dangerous. I know someone who just had his blood drawn, fell out of the chair, and broke his neck. So be careful passing out anywhere other than in bed.

If you're having trouble breathing you shouldn't pass out at all

Can someone explain to me what Phenibut is? When I read it I thought you were one of the lucky ones who managed to get some of those old school barbs and this was just a weird brand, like phenobarbital and butlybarbital or something, but from googling it it sounds like a plant extract of barbituric acids and enzymes but I don't know man, because if you'd've oded on that and passed out you probably wouldn't get to live to tell, there's no cure for barb od like there is for opes and benzos man. Idk just be careful

I don't use phenibut that often (2-4 times in a month). But I guess I have a general tolerance to cns depressants as I almost use them daily in high doses. At the moment the downers I take in one week are:

- Codeïne
- Clonidine
- Doxylamine
- Alprazolam
- Zolpidem
- Phenibut

I seem to have a high tolerance to all of them. And I usually combine 2-3 substances with eachother. But I guess I have to be more carefull :S drug naive people would probably have died from some of my combo's.