• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants just how bad is meth?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
like with ecstasy they say its best to do it only once every 2-3 months. how bad is meth, to sniff or snort whichever is safer, also cant u eat it? what does it cause most harm to? lungs, brain?

^
"UTFSE!

nbd js" translate to:

USE THE FUCKING SEARCH ENGINE!

NO BIG DEAL JUST SAYING

like with ecstasy they say its best to do it only once every 2-3 months. how bad is meth, to sniff or snort whichever is safer, also cant u eat it? what does it cause most harm to? lungs, brain?

The damage I would be most concerned with will be from frequent or high dosing and caused to your brain functioning. This can be avoided with smart dosing, such as reasonable quantities and infrequent use. Also, try not to binge and deprive yourself of sleep.

You can eat it; I like the effects you get from doing so actually more than most of the other methods. This is one of the few drugs that I prefer insuffulated, though.

Since you're experienced with MDMA, I would use the same cautious approach with both drugs. Meth is quite a bit easier to fall into a habit of craving and taking regularly, though, so be particularly cautious when dealing with it.

whats the safest way to injest it. would doin it once a week be too much

^I would definitely say that once a week is too frequent, given the addictive nature of the drug. Besides, your body isn't going to completely recover in that short period of time.

Eating is going to be the safest way of taking it, but it is not the most conservative way at all. IV (or any injection) is obviously going to be the largest risk-posing practice.

IMO, oral is the way to go. In the proper dose, you'll be wired a long time. Snorting meth burns like the devil. Smoking or slamming increase the potential for ill effects. As to frequency, the best I've found is to do it no more than 2-3 days every few months. Tolerance builds quickly.

Say goodbye to your teeth as well!!

Crack makes your teeth shitty. Not brushing your teeth on meth binges does as well. However, you can easily keep your teeth by utilizing personal hygiene while on meth.

You can use meth once a week, I don't think that would be too frequently. Some people use meth once or twice a week for a long time and keep it at that.

Meth isn't "bad". Saying a drug is bad is like saying a gun made me shoot someone - not that I am a bad person for shooting someone, but that the gun made me do it - the trigger pulled itself. (I have not shot someone with a gun - just an example)

like how bad is meth on ur brain? how much damage is it doing. i wanna try it for weight loss lol

like how bad is meth on ur brain? how much damage is it doing. i wanna try it for weight loss lol

You can lose weight on your own. You really don't need drugs to help you with that, unless you have a physical/biological problem which causes you to have a low metabolism, or to never feel full, etc.

As for "brain damage", I don't want to say something incorrect here. It's hard to say how much "damage" one drug does to the brain. Brain damage from drug use is a phenomenon which normally arises from sustained use with increased tolerance/doses. Infrequent/occasional use shouldn't be "as bad" if at all bad for your brain.

I know for a fact that d,l-amp can be damaging to the brain (I've met people who ruined their brain over it), so I'm sure meth can be just as damaging - especially in people who abuse the hell out of it.

As for "using drugs for weight loss" - plenty of drugs will cause you to lose weight, especially when you say "it's OK I don't need to eat - I need drugs".

When I was using heroin, it was better than any fad-diet you could imagine. Just do a line of H whenever you felt down and watch those pounds melt away!

People would constantly complement female friends of mine who were losing weight really quickly because coke and H became more common than food for them. And of course you feel so good you're not going to get hungry (and if you do, a cracker or half a slice of toast would hold you wonderfully).

It's REALLY important to realize though that losing weight from drug use can be detrimental to your health, physical/mental well being, and can also RUIN your metabolism (meaning, once you quit using, you can count on putting that weight back on more often than not).

Losing weight *successfully* includes proper diet (eating enough but not too much and definitely not too little), proper exercise (which is something I got a lot of when using - but I have also seen just as many people become couch potatoes due to drug use - another reason not to rely on any drug for weight loss), and a steady and gradual change to your ideal self.

I hope this was helpful.

its pretty bad unless you use very infrequently. it damages neurons and with heavy use the damage can last up to 2 years. dude just do adderall or something instead. you do NOT want to use meth to lose weight cuz youll have to use it way too often.

idk where to fuckin get adderall i really wanna find some. and idk how to find a legit place online

i want adderall just for a high on a weekend or soemthing. whats d,l-amp

d,l amp is adderall

You're not going to find it online, and if you were, I wouldn't count on using bluelight to source