• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Just had P.Subsfor the first time at 3g, was magnificent but underwhelming in a way :

the_ketaman

Bluelighter
I just tried mushrooms for the first time and I must admit, I think I like them more than LSD. The only thing is that due to my experience with LSD and other psychs(2C-i, 2C-b, 2C-T-7, mescaline, DOC, MDA and other im surely forgetting) I was still tripping quite hard today but it wasnt anything special apart from the new sensory effects im not used to like the wobblyness and slow moving visuals. Almost every other psych seems to be fast paced. But I had 3g of potent mush and was still underwhelmed even though to a first time tripper the experience would have been mindblowing.

To most trippers disgust ive smoked some meth after to regain some normality(im seeing my partner tonight) and I used to use benzos for this but id always end up wiping out some of the positive lessons learned with the benzo so rather I thought id use meth to try for the opposite effect and retain it more. Even though I am a meth addict I feel like it was the right choice, I only smoked(no IV like usual). This trip has sparked my interest in psychedelics again.

Im not sure what my question really is but im just wondering..... How can I blow my mind? Take more mush? smoke DMT? Smoke DMT on Mush? I feel the need to go much deeper.

Has anyone else felt this before?

Honestly, I feel that I've gone deep enough with mushrooms + weed. This combination is not to be underestimated imo!

Oh, by the way, I tried smoking DMT on mushrooms and it simply didn't work. My head felt thick like all the receptors were occupied!

Smoked DMT on the peak of psilocybin/and or LSD,
Will blow you away. Not sure anything can match the intensity.

Don't involve the meth