• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc just got on megace and urinated semen... wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nancy145

Bluelighter
i just got on a medication that i started taking today for weight gain called megace. I went to use the bathroom earlier, and what looked like semen came out after the urine... Afterward i felt a stinging in my penis, similar to after urinating on large doses of amphetamines. I take adderall but dont get that side effect on my prescribed dose. Is this a side effect of megace? Is it an interaction with another medication (I'll list them at the bottom)? Do i need to see a doctor?

Other Drugs i take daily-
Adderall XR
lamictal
lorazepam
abilify
effexor
Cannabis
5-htp
l-tyrosine
omega-3
vitamin D
multivitamin
GABA (mix of OTC sleep meds)

I also took 250-350 mg of caffeine today, but do the same dose or more fairly commonly and have never experienced this before, and have not smoked cannabis in 6 days.
I have erectile dysfunction too, idk if that has anything to do with this.

Just to clear up any confusion, I'm a guy named Joe. I made my name nancy145 because i didn't know what else to put for my name while making an account when my grandma, nancy, called me.

Yeast infections can be a side effect. However, I don't believe that would happen with 1 days use unless you had one without knowing and the symptoms just happened to appear today.

I would most definitely go see a doctor. Call your normal physician's office and ask a nurse if you can't get in today.

Status
Not open for further replies.