• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Just got my testing kit from dancesafe

crunchymilk

Bluelighter
They came in plastic white bottles with white lids and only 3 of them had a mark on the top with different colored markers. The ones on the dancesafe site look different so I was wondering if these are the real ones.

They came in plastic white bottles with white lids and only 3 of them had a mark on the top with different colored markers. The ones on the dancesafe site look different so I was wondering if these are the real ones.
Could just be new packaging. If you ordered them for Dancesafe.org I doubt they would have ripped you off.

Dancesafe are a very safe company - as Seith has mentioned probably just new packaging.

Give them a call or drop them an email and ask though - saves all the wondering.

Let us know how you get on.

Hey can somebody link me to their personal favorite testing kit, I would really like to purchase one. Thanks in advance.

Not to threadjack, but I ordered my kit(s) last Tuesday, and had my first kit (I ordered two full kits) on Saturday, the 2nd kit arrived Monday. This was shipping to Southern Cali.