• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Just got .3 of heroin and was wondering about a few things?

Edaw'Naflagn

Bluelighter
Well I just got my hands on some pure as hell heroin and it seems to be off white tan and has a smell of vinegar with cat piss and it's only 3 points. It has such a strong aroma it stuck up the little are in my room where I snort my pills/prep for injection. How would I tell if it has fent it it? I know get a testing kit but I don't have one an neither does my friend who hooked me up. I did a bump and I'm feeling it in my eyes and in my body like a small buzz but small rush too. I don't feel super floaty but I feel grounded like I'm slump kinda but at the same time I feel like I'm slightly floating. I'm tried, relaxed, non-depressed, happy as he'll, & just over all feel like everything is on order and everything is great feeling atm. Music sounds amazing and makes me feel more euphoria every time the bass hits or any sound that is louder in the song. I feel empathy (I was very mad at my gf for stealing my 40 lortabs) and now I'm super forgiving. This all sounds like a normal opiate and it feels like it is an I'm feeling alright. Not too high but at the same time it took a really small ass bump like a cm or 2 and it has me feeling like oxy/hydro but not nodding yet. I feel the come up which is like a nodding effect but I can breath perfect and don't have any problems atm. Is this pure heroin or at least heroin or heroin mixed with fent? Please describe fent for me in comparison to oxy or hydro due to me using both everyday. I don't feel like a OD will happen and now everything feels like a marshmallow, soft and comfy. :) please comment and help out before I do more.

? How are we supposed to know? Even if we had it right in front of us, we wouldnt be able to tell you. You really can only tell afterwards, based on the duration of onset, if it's a short duration, probably fent', as the half life is so short.

- Hopeless 7nos

Yes, the hypothetical heroin you're describing over the internet is of the highest possible purity, I can assure you!

Here's how you know it's good dope: you shoot a point & end up being "well" all day, and high for most of it. If someone's relying too heavily on fent as a cut, you'll think, "oh shit! this is good dope!" at first, but it has no legs and you're already into WD five or six hours later :) (as the poster above me alluded to in their remarks)

If your worried scout oding cuz it has fentanyl in it. Which is very very possible by shooting it. Either get it tested or just smoke it or just do small bumps.

Idk bout u but I'm a worrier I'd rather get somewhat high instead of dead. But I only snort and smoke. I don't use needles I have a huge needle phobia

It's up to u I guess just be careful
Cuz I've heard of alot of people dyin from shootin h mixed wit fentanyl.

Not trying to scare u tho. Just be careful and like I said I'm a big worrier

I'm like you man, I much rather not OD and get high or alright for a few hours. I've been told a lot of heroin is now laced with fent, & I don't really fuck with heroin man. I prefer pills over H but at the same time, beggars can't be choosers. I used it and yes it had fent in it I could tell. Like the above posts mentioned it has no legs to it and puts you into WD after it's done taking it's course. I had exactly that... Sadly, & it had no legs is right! Felt floaty and odd and that was about 30 minutes later for me so far after I posted this. So I could tell it was laced heroin.

really no way to tell brother, but if it is FENT, you could very easily end up in a pine box if you do too much.