• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Just found a ton of Oxycodone 10mg

But they expired in 2016. Little pink pills. I tried some but they are kind of weak. Oh well.
Well what'd you expect, they're 10mg. Do you have a high tolerance to opiates? The expiration date doesn't matter if you've stored em in a fresh place and in a sealed bottle. What doses have you tried?

Well what'd you expect, they're 10mg. Do you have a high tolerance to opiates? The expiration date doesn't matter if you've stored em in a fresh place and in a sealed bottle. What doses have you tried?

Yes I have a high tolerance. Tried taking 4 of them and snorted 2.

Also nznity, I love your avatar 🙃

Last edited:
Yes I have a high tolerance. Tried taking 4 of them and snorted 2.
Don't snort em, it's a waste. U might get a lil rush but 10mg are the lowest dose. Tbh I don't think those pills hsve lost that much potency, it's most likely your tolerance. Damn, you just reminded me when I was 18 and had 6 sealed bottles of purdue Oxycontin. Gosh, those pills were so bloody good. Anyway, how many of those pills you got left?#

Yeah expiration date means fuck all as long as you didn't find them behind a radiator or under a car bonnet.
Did they seem really weak compared to your usual tolerance. Do you use opiates daily? Of so what opi and n.what dose? If it's fentadope then you'll probably need a lot so keep them for when you can't score and you're clucking.

Don't snort em, it's a waste. U might get a lil rush but 10mg are the lowest dose. Tbh I don't think those pills hsve lost that much potency, it's most likely your tolerance. Damn, you just reminded me when I was 18 and had 6 sealed bottles of purdue Oxycontin. Gosh, those pills were so bloody good. Anyway, how many of those pills you got left?#

I usually tend to only snort the 30s. I have about 40 of them left...

Yeah expiration date means fuck all as long as you didn't find them behind a radiator or under a car bonnet.
Did they seem really weak compared to your usual tolerance. Do you use opiates daily? Of so what opi and n.what dose? If it's fentadope then you'll probably need a lot so keep them for when you can't score and you're clucking.

Yes they were weak compared to my tolerance. I use opiates almost daily, anywhere from 5 to 8 perc 30s a day. And I mostly snort them.

Eat 8 of them. Seriously snorting is a waste. Also the pink ones I think are ER so you gotta chew /crush for a similar effect

Yes they were weak compared to my tolerance. I use opiates almost daily, anywhere from 5 to 8 perc 30s a day. And I mostly snort them.

You mean the blue 30s that are everywhere? Unless a pharmacist is handing you them directly, they are probably fent or some fent analog. Would explain why you can't feel those 10's.

You mean the blue 30s that are everywhere? Unless a pharmacist is handing you them directly, they are probably fent or some fent analog. Would explain why you can't feel those 10's.

I have been getting a lot of the "fake" 30s, so you are most likely right as to why I don't feel them as much. I got 2 fake 30s the other day and I could swear they were laced with coke or ecstasy. Very potent pills. Fuuuucked me up good. I prefer the real 30s definitely.

I have been getting a lot of the "fake" 30s, so you are most likely right as to why I don't feel them as much. I got 2 fake 30s the other day and I could swear they were laced with coke or ecstasy. Very potent pills. Fuuuucked me up good. I prefer the real 30s definitely.

Honestly any 30’s today are most likely fent. It’s VERY rare anyone is even prescribed the 30’s anymore and pressers have gotten their technique down on copying them real good.

I second that you’ve most likely been using primarily fentanyl, hence why you feel nothing on what normally should be a dose that you at least feel. I know when I’d take 200mg oxy a day I could still feel 40mg in a single dose pretty decent.

-GC