• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Just found a bag of powder...

alfredosauce

Bluelighter
Found ~half g powder in a hiding spot from like 6 months ago. Its either etizolam or MXE. I tried dissolving it in water since MXE is soluble in water but etiz is not. I can't really tell what its doing.

Would vaping a little off foil be a good way to determine what it is? MXE numbs the mouth when vaped, and I think etizolam wouldn't be active vaped? Anyone know how I can figure out what it is?

Its either etizolam or its MXE. Its crystalline white powder. Only things that's been in the place I've found it

Etizolam is active through vaporization, but you most likely wouldnt get much of a reaction if you used a small amount (say .5mg), and i am not very educated on MXE so im not sure how to answer your question any further than that.

The scary part is that if you thought it was MXE (but it wasnt) and ended up vaporizing even just 10mg of it, you may blackout. So if you are going to vape it, start with a REALLY low dose and judge it based off of your other experiences. Of course this isnt the safest way to go about it, but if you arent gonna buy a test kit, then im not sure how else to figure it out

this is far too dodgy a scenario. there's no room for error here really.

what's your tolerance to etiz? what dose mxe do you usually take?

maybe try an oral dose of 1mg or whatever your tolerance will allow you to feel if it is etiz. mxe wont be very active at such small doses.

again, very dodgy. id advise you put this down to learning your lesson, labelling your bags in future, and flushing it down the toilet. of course if i was in your position i'd probably end up in hospital....

No tolerance to etiz. I'm going to make a PG solution of it and try 2 mg or so first I think. I know it was a dodgy question but I won't be taking any risks

I usually do 50-100 mg MXE so there's no way I'm going to ingest more than 1-3 mg of this substance without knowing its not etiz

Listen: Unmarked powders are dangerous. How do you know for certain that someone you have had over to the house didn't leave their bag there? How do you know that in a high state you didn't leave something other than those two there? There is way to much wiggle room for something bad to happen there and in the interest of harm reduction I would either get it tested or flush it.

Never ingest unknown substances...bad things abound.