• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

just came off a bkmdma binge a little while ago

Need4speed

Bluelighter
so I rolled pretty good with MDMA Friday and Saturday night didn't take anything sunday

so today I was feeling like complete shit and as I was researching M1 I came across a lot of guys saying they binge on methylone 6grams in 30 hours or 2-3 grams a day or bomb 500mg then redoes every hour

let me tell you over 500mg is a nightmare

high anxiety started at the second drop of 250mg wich brought me to 500mg ( orally )

then an our later I snort 150mg

then another hour later I do another 150mg

that last snort of 150mg sent me over the edge, I was shaking like a leaf and felt like jumping out of my skin and legs were shaking pretty bad too my friend was over and I was in a anxiety attack as he arrives I felt tweeked the fuck out I don't know if he noticed my sporatic body gestures and my cracking voice from the anxiety though.

the more we were talking to each other the more I was getting terrified and shaking in my mind last thing I wanna do is OD in front of somebody lol

my question is whats the most amount of bkmdma / methylone /M1 you have done in a 5-6 hour time window ? I almost did a gram holy shit!

I was feeling weird as shit as if I was going to jump out of my skin and they anxiety was getting severe so I popped a couple xanax

I started with 200mg, redosed 200mg an hour later, then another 200mg 2 hours later and I felt pretty down the next day. Each redose took me back to the same peak experience, just a tiny bit more speedy after the first and second redose. I think with good methylone you can definitely get a good 5 hour experience with 1 redose, no more than 400-500mg for the combined total. But I can't relate to taking a gram. The most I took was 600mg of methylone.

I've watched people split 3.5's of it in a single night numerous times, needless to say they were always pretty zombified for a while after. Treated it like coke, essentially. I personally have used a gram in a day but i was taking so much other stuff at the time i can't accurately comment on it.