• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Just another pill ID question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rio Fantastic

Bluelighter
Hello,

So my brother was informed of an arrest warrant in his name and has fled the country. When I was at my old family home consoling my mother I thankfully realized the obvious - that I needed to go through his room and "dispose" of all his drugs. Most of what I found was easily ID'ed - about a quarter of weed, a few tramadols, a baggie of white powder which I stupidly ID'ed by taking a large line of (turned out to be coke as I suspected), a couple tabs of what I suspect is LSD but won't be taking till its been tested in case its NBOME or some shit and some valiums. However, one pill has stupefied me and I can't find it on pillreports - they're very, very thin and small circular white tablets in a baggie, and though the markings have faded a little theres what I think is "MX" on the front and on the reverse theres two letters stamped vertically with a line diving them and I think the letters are "X" and "L" so it looks like

X
_
L

Anyone have any idea what these are? I figured they might be some old E's because the stamp seems to have faded and they're pretty crumbly to handle. Note that I'll probably end up taking them anyway in the next few days and I doubt anyone will know what they are but I figured I'd try here anyway.

No ID threads. Also your willing to rail random ass powders but not eat paper incase nbomes? Like wtf lol. What if it was some powder dope and you just dropped on the spot? Double standards are funny like that

Pill Identification can be done on other websites, this is in violation of the forum guidelines, please don't post again until you've familiarized yourself with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.