• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Just a quick meth question

I hate to be a cunt, but you got shit gear OR you have a tollerance. And chances are, you got shit gear :)

drug_mentor: I knew I should have thought twice on the comment about people doing drugs because "they were bored", god knows I've done that enough times myself and gotten into a world of trouble for it.

I truly believe that it is not my place, or anyone else's to pass judgement on why someone takes drugs, or wants to try new ones. It's no different to the people who comment on News.com.au that druggies need to get into "real life" (like shopping, gambling, material excess and binge drinking 8)).

In my experience though, and watching others over the years, if you take up being a "drug enthusiast" as a hobby (as many in this forum do), over time something; whether that's a drug, or a set of circumstances in your life, or most likely a combination of both, will tap into some weakness in your personality and show you just how incredibly destructive drugs can be.

Perhaps that's something everyone just has to learn for themselves, but having been through my share of this, having seen those close to me fight, fall and some even lose everything in the battle with addiction and self-control over the last seven years, it's hard to stand by and watch others come through here with such bravado.

So I won't tell you that taking drugs just because you're bored is a bad idea.

I will tell you what any addict knows; the ability to keep your brain amused without substances is actually pretty cool. Everyone of us was born with it, and it's not something you want to give up cheaply. :)

Thats cool, I get what you are saying and I do relate to it. A lot of us have made some bad choices and suffered the consequences, I know I have. There are times when I wish I could of just kept it to an occassional thing but shit happens I suppose.

That is why Bluelight is here though isn't it, so even though we may make bad choices it can help reduce the damage caused by them and atleast try to educate us from making similar mistakes in future.

The last comment I don't really understand, because even if people use drugs when they are bored it doesn't mean that its all they ever do to alleviate boredom, I mean I love drugs and I definately abuse them but I like to think I can derive as much (or atleast nearly as much) enjoyment out of other activites. Drugs might be high up on my list of hobbies but there are certainly other things in that list, something I hope never changes.

^Wait till you dance with mother morphine, that will fuck you up good and proper... Then you will understand what it means to have:

hoptis said:
the ability to keep your brain amused without substances

I still to this day wish to high heaven that I never started with opiates. Once you have tangoed with the beast there is no going back, only life with the knowledge that you could be high...

^^^^ guess it depends what kind of high you are after...

I've tried them enough times in various forms to see if they took hold... and they haven't really... i do hear IV morphine is supposed to be the bomb of all atomic sorts, however. suppose we each have a different preference when it comes to feeling 'high'.

even with my amps these days, i'm beginning to enjoy taking them less and less. i suspect though this has more to do with the countless other priorities i have to tend to otherwise in life, which pretty heavily impede on my ability to just relax & just enjoy buzzing for what it is :\

that and i'm getting too old to maintain a weekly habit. not to mention, money can be so much better spent. i suppose i will throw in the towel for a little while sometime soon, it's just getting past that initial craving and enforcing distance between myself & certain individuals that is going to be the real test of will. at least there is no pain factor involved in abstinence - which is a big plus; it's more just the edginess/lethargy that seem to win out every time.

Last edited: