Just a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUltimateFixx

Bluelighter
On my 1 year anniversary of my membership of this site I'd like my handle to appear the way I intended it.

That's to say joined up, as in TheUltimateFixx *one word*, without the space in between the first two words. I didn't get it right on signing up because I was high.

I've since tried to correct it myself but the site won't let me mess with my username apparently. Can one of you kind mods take care of it for me please. (or else tell me how to do it.) Thanks. 👍

On my 1 year anniversary of my membership of this site I'd like my handle to appear the way I intended it.

That's to say joined up, as in TheUltimateFixx *one word*, without the space in between the first two words. I didn't get it right on signing up because I was high.

I've since tried to correct it myself but the site won't let me mess with my username apparently. Can one of you kind mods take care of it for me please. (or else tell me how to do it.) Thanks. 👍
It will require you messaging an admin and requesting a name change. Which they may or may not grant to you. Typically to change your name requires a donation to the site or being staff. Staff gets one free name change, if they want.

Since all you really want is to join the " The " with the UltimateFixx @mal3volent might oblige you. You don't really want a name change you just want to get rid of the space between them. Probably a quick edit and a backspace would do the trick.

Bet a lot of people were high when they made their account. All you did was add a space between the 2 so you didn't actually do so bad.

You must have been even higher than you thought, because you actually did create an account named TheUltimateFixx, no spaces. The same day you created the one you're on now. And you actually logged into it again a couple weeks later.

So I'll have to get rid of that account to fixx yours.

It will be the ultimate fixx.

You must have been even higher than you thought, because you actually did create an account named TheUltimateFixx, no spaces. The same day you created the one you're on now. And you actually logged into it again a couple weeks later.

So I'll have to get rid of that account to fixx yours.

It will be the ultimate fixx.
Yeah I don't remember doing that AT ALL 😆🥴
I think I couldn't for the life of me recall the password I set for that one.

Thanks anyways 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.