Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Just a Question regarding Methamphetamine

apostolaki

Greenlighter
heyy all, my names paulii, the username paulii was already taken so decided to use my greek nickname instead lol
first time poster, lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time stalker :)
Ill eventually get around into doing an introductory thread :)

Basically, just have a question regarding meth, id say im a pretty moderate/frequent user, strictly weekend, most weekends LOL

I like to think im a pretty informed and educated user, but cant seem to figure this out, not long ago i grabbed a point from my usual, banging stuff, however, in this instance, when melting down the rocks, i couldnt believe i was literally seeing the oil change from being clear to a blood red ? WTF ?

Recrystallized as normal, had the nice veins, but it was all just red in colour. As if you arent gonna do any further investigation, so of course i start smoking lol, again seemed to smoke up quite nicely, normal taste but eventually the shit started going BLACK ! Looked like i was smoking cancer :| The black stuff was still smoking like normal, i was suprised that it even lasted quite a while, just left a feral residue in the pipe.

For the life of me i cant figure out what the hell had just happened. If anything, the only thing i can come up with is something got to do with the phosphorus during the synth

Has this ever happened to one of you guys or have an explanation?

Cheers guys :)

sounds like chemical residue from when the meth was made, read this on some drugs-forum

"My guess anything on the "cooler" side of the color chart (IE: Blue, purple) is iodine left over... Red etc.. can be red phospherous... Brown/black is usually (for swim) magnesium stearate, magnesium stearate has a very noticable smell/taste to it. If you ever try smoking any type of pill, you'll probably taste magnesium stearate first... Nasty shit... Sometimes cooks just put the pills crushed directly into the.. cauldron... Stupid idea."

Whats up you fuckin wog. :D Just fuckin with you. Ti Trehi patrioti, i'm A Wog from seppoland, same ancestary so its nice to run into anotherone one BL-our country of origin is helping destroy the worlds economy but atleast our cousins got a good run, standard of living wise there, for a while. There are a few of us on BL spread across continents- 2 that I know from the Hellenic Republic itself. Anyway, Mag sterate is a substance i'm unfamiliar with. I think that Red P not being cleaned up in the final workup is a possible culprit- and be careful, the shits reactive. Could be a cutting agent- most likely culprit, but thats the problem when you deal with street drugs- there are unscrupoluos people cutting and manfacturing meth. I would be careful from a harm reduction standpoint b/c A.) meth is a highly seductive drug, and B.) the ability to do grievous bodily harm to your lungs exists with meth, even with a clean product when smoking. Aside from total abstinece, snorting is a safer route.

Kali Tihi.

Whilst I agree it's an impurity, I don't think that the usual culprits such as red phospherous, iodine or magnesium are likely because as I read it the colour change only ocurred whilst heating. This is something I have never seen before. there are some elements or compounds that do change colour with change of state or when energy is added, but they're certainly never things I've heard of as cuts...

Actually I was under the impression that it went back to white upon crystallisation which would have been really strange, but since it stayed red, it's just any number of cuts that are burning rather than being vapourised. Mephedrone, for example, goes a flourescent orange/red when you heat it (yes I'm stupid enough to have tried smoking mephedrone ;))

i have seen a similar reaction, the subjects inital colour was purple but when heated turned blue then when left to set until cold it went back to purple, was quite intrigued about it