• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

just a heads up

misspriss1877

Greenlighter
Hello im new here so please bear with me. I wanted some input on a situation going on in my area and i also feel the need to spread the word. Came across some 30 milligram oxycodones that at first believed were real but come to find out it was actually heroin. Anyone else ever come across these?they are getting people sick to the point of almost oding... I hope im posting on the right spot... But this is very worrysome to me and i feel i need to let everyone know.

Sending this to Other Drugs... mods, not sure if this is valid so do with it as you will.

TR -> OD

Theres no way dealers (who would be smart enough to know how to pill press) would lose profits on heroin just so they can produce fake oxy pills with enough heroin to cause OD via oral administration. It sounds like if people are ODing it could be literally any other opiate/opioid with stronger oral BA thanheroin. No dealer would do that they would lose insane amounts of money.

where do you live? I happen to read a bunch of shit happening in the FL area where pills, that look like a typical 2MG Xanax bar, are actually pills that have fent/xanax in them. there were 9 deaths over the past week because of these pills, so please be aware and careful of what you are doing and where you are getting your drugs. may sound dumb but its always good to buy from the same dude friends, or others you know, are buying from. this way you always have an idea of how good/bad/deadly the drug may be. also, although its never good to buy from a user themselves, cuz they will always run you short, but its good in a way because they are using the same thing themselves and you have an idea of what you are getting because they are shooting and probably selling right after. god only knows how that works but I was the "buyer" a few times.

There are heroin based 30 mg Roxi... Without testing yours no one will know