• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Jurnista/Exalgo snortable maybe with Ped-egg method?? Other suggestions?

fonzienatic

Greenlighter
Hello everyone!

I did a little search and found a couple of postings on this subject but I wonder if there is a better way to do this. I came into some Exalgo 16mg and was wondering how to best make them "snortable". So I know, you suck the outer (orange) layer off, then seperate the white from the black half and then try to scrape off the plastic shell, followed by chopping up the actual hydromorphone. So far so good but I am having the hardest time scraping the plastic shell off with my fingers. Is there a better way to do this? And then I chop the white matter as best as I can but its hard to get it into very small pieces, left alone powder (any suggestions here)?

Since I have been doing the Microwave/Ped Egg procedure for Oxycontin I wonder if this would work on Exalgo? What happens if I just chop everything into fine powder with the ped-egg then microwave it and freeze it afterwards then scrape? Would that destroy all the plastic and black matter and leave me with the drug?

Thanks for your suggestions or methods on how to make Jurnista/Exalgo snortable the easiest way!

Fonz

Damn I always wanted to try those 16mg, had a dealer on 8mg that was gonna bump them to the 16's, but they didn't have any in there system when they went so were kept on 8's...neway, from what I remember there is a grey part that you just cut off then scape the white part into the tiniest pieces you can, put in COLD water, and snort it out of the spoon(lightly,you dont want it to drain) since your not bangin em'. They don't really turn into a power you can snort from what I remember. BUT I HIGHLY reccomend pluggin them, maybe not the whole 16, I'm not gonna reccomend you a dose sense I don't know your tolerance, BUT they work sooooo much better when you plug them if your not shooting them...there not that great at all when just snorted or eatin. But plugging them brings on a buzz that last a good while(this was my experience w/ 12mg plugged after I had banged like 3 over a day, then plugged the next day...just make sure your clear, and trust, way better than snorting, or eating. Last longer, mini rush...

OKAY...ive.had quite some experience.with the.exalgos...i got the coating off down to the plastic coating..I would then use a razor blade or small sharo knife and carefully cut away the plastic..I had it down pretty good...anyway,i wud then easily seperate.the.grey plastic side.from the.white hydromorphone.side...then i wud slice.up.the.chuck.of.exalgo as.thin amd smallwater as.i.cud.for maximum surface area,then i wud let it sit it a shot.glass about a.quarter of the way filled with watee to dissolve it.it did take some time dissolving,even with a bunch of stirring and agitating..Amd wen it was all liquid,i wud snort little by little.
The bad thing about snorting the exalgo preperation is that is has that gooey polimer deal in with the. drug..so u end up with a sticky.gooey mess in ur nose..
I liked having tried the Exalgo,i enjoy the hydromorphone high,although it dont last very long..Plus i found snorting the liquid solution was sometiñes a waste,because it wud go down ur throat easier.and the whole point.of snorting hydromorphone. vs. just oral consumption is the higher bioavailability of the intranasal.route.

Im sure theres a way to seperate the polimer type stuff thats used in exalgo from the hydromorphone..i think if u let it dissolve.amd.sit in enough water,u can get the opiate to move into the water,possibly completely.

Oh yes,and plugging is also a good route,but i only tried that a few times with exalgo.i think i was too constipated those days to absorb the goodies as fully and sufficiently as one can.

Chew the pill with the back tooths until it dissolves completely, tiny bits of the chell may be present, and you will feel the taste of the active ingredient and also your saliva. Spit it out into a cup of tea or something, add a little tiny tiny bit of water, dissolve the rest of the bits with a straw, and finally snort it and keep your face up untill it passes threw the nostrils, etc... :)

Be careful if you're a first timer and a non tolerant hydromorphone user yet, start with lower doses as possible.

Forget what i said... The best way to get fully high with jurnista is taking orally 3 pills of 1000mg of paracetamol + 60mg of codeine, 4 pills of 10mg diazepam, and 3 pills of pregabalin 300mg, plus chewing 2 pills of 4mg hydromorphone thoroughly until it dissolves completly and let it stay in the mouth for some, then swallow it

Be carefull, the dosages specified above is for me that im super tolerant to them, if its your first time taking this pharmaceutical drugs, start with the lower dosages

Eat something first before taking this combination, paracetamol will ruin you if on empty stomach

Did you ever actually try cooking it? im wondering the same. id prefer not to snort jelly.... and am impatient.