• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Junkie Junior

nznity

Bluelighter
Saw thisi shit last night, the perfect example on how opiate addiction can bring u to the lowest fucking bottom.

This fucked me up. I postponed and hour of my routine to sit and watch this.

My heart is telling me that Junior is no longer of this world. I can't imagine the trauma and emptiness in his life that would cause him to live this way and not care about himself at all. Sharing uncapped needles out of a bowl, filthy hands, destroyed veins. He isn't capable about giving a fuck about his children.

Why does he pull the rig all of the way back after doing his shot? It made me feel sick, it is a quick route to a collapsed vein.

Seeing this life almost makes me feel like I never even had the true junkie experience. Life was difficult and painful, but nothing like this.

Thanks for sharing

I didnt watch the entire video, long day different scenario. I can say that this highlights the problem people have going into recovery to the extreme though, before recovery, during, after, might not even get into. So many stigmas and typical preconceptions that are had to this day are here exponentially.. because it's 1980. Fantastic find. Thank you.

P.S by both the user and the people around him.