Jungle Songs That Make You Stand Up A Dance

i can't believe that no one added Kemal + Rob Data - Mummy b/w Bleed. now Bleed is the fucking track! definitely a favorite in my record bag.
)EIB( - Planet Dust, Spraycan, actually, anything by this amazing collective.
Kemal + Paul Respect - Kontempt b/w Stakka & K.Tee - Rubber Bullet.
Konflict - Maelstom ep.
Ed Rush, Optical, Nico, Trace .. you get the idea.
------------------
:CataLysT: Quod Me Netruit, Me Destruit.
-> Vino, Ganeis, Lenociniis, Adulteriisque Confectum.

To the person who said Jungle does not have a steady beat...Are you fucking retarded? If it didn;t have a steady beat how would you mix it. It has a staedy beat..It has structure, like all 4-4 music. ?????
P.S> "Forever" (12" Hard mx) --> John B.
[This message has been edited by Rave_Gravy (edited 12 July 2001).]
[This message has been edited by Rave_Gravy (edited 12 July 2001).]

OMG yes. That tune 'Forever' is massive on a big system. Bailey dropped it on the weekend and the place blew up!

soulfly i think your thinking of messiah, which is the second track on the sixth session. the first time i heard that track dieselboy was playing it before his album came out. and i was like "what the hell is this?"

soulfly i think your thinking of messiah, which is the second track on the sixth session. the first time i heard that track dieselboy was playing it before his album came out. and i was like "what the hell is this?"

ok maybe im goin a bit too far with my hate for twostep. there are a lot of twostep tracks i like. but i only hear them at home. at parties, everything is the same. between the MC, the way the soundsystem and EQ are set up, and the tracks they play, the whole night ALWAYS sounds like one very long mix of dillinja's "nasty wayz"... you know that growling "ooh look at me im a junglist!" bassline?
a lot of it is dubplates too, i guess cause crowds get excited knowing their favorite locals have *nuff dubplates* (they seem to make like 10 a week)... well, the problem is those tracks all sound pretty much the same.
although... bout a week ago one of them finished off his set with a junglized version of cygnus x - the orange theme. took me totally by surprise and got me laughing, even if i didn't dance very hard.
its as if they found a formula that works (it's damned popular among the thuggish 16 year olds of the massive) and they stick with it. no matter how dead the crowd is, just give them that damn bassline and they're all dancing like they're wacked on crystal.
now.. a track that makes me stand up and dance? damn.
bout 2 weeks ago, the last track of the night was a twosteppish mix of dj ss' the rollidge, which i absolutely love. when that first backwards sample came on i jumped up, and didnt stop until the track ended.
liquid means rewind, the gunshot means forward; you requested it so we rewind!
by then the lights were on, the room was empty, and i was dancing alone in front of the djs. (normally i won't even dance where they can see me) aw, damn, it was good. something like that can and will make my night.
Imagine a dream where life is complete,
Cause love sets you free forever,
Destiny's roads are all paved with gold,

And you never say never,
I can feel it--
Paintings come to live, every color takes the wrong from right,
It seems like a fantasy,
Think of love as a door and set the wings in flight,
And follow your heart,
and follow your heart.

- Inner City - Follow Your Heart

Well dayum this is kinda hard.. but then again its kinda ol school so....
~ anything by ak1200!
~ ed rush & optical - alien gurl
~ dylan & ink - need you now!
~ dara - kilos
~ adam f - circles
biggrin.gif

~ aphrodite - ready or not ( remix)
skuby dew
biggrin.gif

------------------
shes the only gurl i know with my name on her chest!- ak1200

my tracks :
Anything by Acen
Anything by Jmajik (he's producing this shit and he's in his early 20's?!)
Andy C + Shimon - Body Rock
Dillinja - I told you how to rock
Ink - Need you
Krust - Warhead
Shy Fx and UK apache - Original Nuttah gotta love it
smile.gif

Dillinja - Nasty ways (the lemon d and shy fx remixes are very very sick)
I could go on all day..basically if its hard and dark, I'm all about it
smile.gif

------------------
Larry Short
Red Dawn Productions
AIM: knockturnljungle

Ah, Ready or not was remixed by Ganja kru..aka. Hype/zinc/pascal. Not aphrodite. Who sucks anyway.

What's up all you crazy junglists?! I just want you people to know how weird that Jungle stuff is to listen to...It makes me want to rip my skin off and scream, but that's just me. Haha...
AK1200 Kicks ass! Especially Drowning.
------------------
"To solve world peace, all we need is like a couple trillion beans."
"The Mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open."
PLUR - The Meaning of Life.

bump of life,
I need some new tracks
------------------
"Raving is the wave of the future."
---Quiksilver (Rest in Peace)

Slammin Pressure:
Sonar Circle - Havoc
Alpha Omega - Deep Cover
John B - Forever Hard 12" mix
L Plates 5
Spirit - Mayhem
Total Science - Bustin Loose, Jungle Jungle, King Pin
Deep Rooted - Wanton
Mellower Vibes:
Legacy - Global Spin
Future Cut - Hideous Kinky
Nitin Sawnhey - Sunset (London Electricity Rmx)
Total Science - Juicy Fruit
John B - Run Out of Time
Torus - Revamp (my fave tune right now)

Hey guys I just had to give my 2 cents on this subject for me right now its all about ed rush & opticals wormhole that whole cd is just sick.
------------------
expect the unexpected

- Dillinja - All Aboard, Nasty Ways, Hard Noise, Tudor Rose
- Decoder - Scisorhands, Road Rage, Low Voltage, dumb, BS9
- )EIB( - Grunge, Breathe
- Total Science - Waterhouse Dub, Champion Sound, Jungle Jungle, Wots my Code
- Dylan & Ink - Kali Kurse, Need you
- Shy FX - Original Nutta (i dont care what you all say, this song will NEVER be played out), Bambaatta
- Roni Size - The mexican, Idi Banashapan
- Kosheen - Suicide (slip & slide), Hide U
sorry, i could go on forever!
smile.gif

Jungle for President 2004!
------------------
"Do not run away; let go. Do not seek, for it will come when least expected"
-Bruce Lee
[This message has been edited by q-tip (edited 03 August 2001).]

J Majik Feat. Kathy Brown - Love Is Not A Game (Dillinja Remix) 0wns
------------------
I'm Hardcore, want proof?
See ya at Nocturnal.
"Raving is the wave of the future."
---Quiksilver (Rest in Peace)

so glad to see this post I was thinking that bluelighters were all trance/housers
Love D&B Total Science,Bad Company,ed rush, Optical all the usuals. Msut admit that I'm getting in to a bit of two step/UK garage,,Not that fucking horrible Artful Dodger guy though.
Um for some really hard out dark & nasty D&B check out 'Concord Dawn' on Kog Transmissions Label( (from NZ) also from NZ 'shapeshifter'(maybe on the KOG Transmissions label too)
Last night I went to a WICKED gig main attraction was 'Salmonella Dub' theyre dub/ D&B leaning towards D&B with each new recording, Pretty mellow, Check it out.

Black Sun Empire with there new 12 bombrun&the silent have been knocking my windows here of late... also the flip to "The coalition - atlantis" white label got my kidz heads movin
------------------
"The music we're making and all that drum & bass is - it's high tech music for supersonic hi-fidelity sound. You've got to have systems that can handle all those tones we're kicking and a lot of these soundsystems (in america) just don't do that. It creates an injustice to the music."
--- AK1200
Let them hate,
So long as they respect

man i can't see how people cannot dance to ruff dnb or jungle, it is the most energetic and exciting form of electronic music out there today. i'm from toronto and the scene here is absolutely insane for jungle. as for tracks that get me up and dancing:
Andy C & Shimon - Body Rock
Wots My Code - Dubplate (Total Science RMX)
Congo Natty - His Imperial Majesty
Roni Size - 26 Bass
Roni Size - Snapshot
Shy Fx - Shake it
EIB tunes
J Majik - spaced invaderz
shy fx - funksta
d product - faithless

Dieselboy -- Inivid, Messiah, & Nanobugs
UFO! -- Enemy infiltration
UFO! -- Zenomorphick
EIB -- Spacewalk