• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Julbowackers Ltd. (Up Late) Thread

Hey you stole my signature for the title!!

woo hoo Im popular!

Oh. I got it off the Jezebel website. I might have seen your sig and been extra inspired though? Maybe.

It just poured down rain here for about 2 minutes
rain.gif

Then stopped. There is nothing on the radar, just a total random shower. :(

Is it me, or is Channel Ten replaying last nights Letterman again tonight?

Or does he just use the same material every night?

Nope its a replay. Not a replay of last night though, from a week or so ago.
This happens all the time. :\

I hired some dvd's today:
40yo Virgin
Blood Diamonds
Music and Lyrics

:D

But the night is still young master Jedi.
But if its morning for you maybe you should cook yourself an egg on toast or something ;)

And in case anyone was wondering... NO I am not the father to Pamela Andersons 3 month since conception baby.

^ So if she is 3 months pregnant it could be any three of her last three husbands ;)
(I totally stole that joke off Letterman)

I <3 Google

816736.gif

It's probably totally annoying but I could have a new avatar everyday. :)

Man I am such a hardcore nerd. I actually went out tonight, to a bar, got high and everything, even got laid and I am still back here on bluelight.

I also contest. That if you got high and laid, you didn't do either enough. Since when I get high (too high to lay, sometimes), and get laid, I'm asleep the millisecond my head makes contact with the pillow. No time for posting on BL until the next day, when I feel hungover and empty.

Of course, tonight, I didn't get laid. So I'm eating microwaved pasta and posting on BL. A worthy substitute.

Well I state that if I wasn't high then I would hardly be posting here would I? No.

Also how exactly would I prove either of those things? I posit that if you were high and got laid, and then fell asleep right after, then *you* weren't high enough. Or possibly you were high just the right amount.

Laid-ness indicates mission complete and thus sleep will come easily.

However, maybe we talk of different drugs, because I was talking about the weed and the alcohol.