• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Jolly molly - gonna test it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
The result should go dark purple/black, as indicated by the list it comes with. Any other colours, or no reaction, means different drugs.

Put a few crystals on a white plate. Hold the dropper about 1cm above the plate, let one or two drops hit the crystals - wait and see what color the solution turns.

If it's anything other than dark purple/black it's not MDMA and you should flush it.

^^^ unless it definitively tests positive for another "safe" substance being passed off as MDMA, in which case go from there.

The ultimate concern (and reason behind testing) is to know exactly what you've got hold of. Just because it doesn't test positive for MDMA, doesn't mean it's rubbish - just means you got ripped off in some way.

ALWAYS know what and how much you're putting in your body :)

Ok ill test a small piece of the 1g and post in the results in 5 days if this thread is still available

& I'm sure it will test out well I see the dude a lot. He also has other items he sells. *snip*

Last edited by a moderator:
"No price discussion" aside....fuck you man, that's cheap. I wouldn't care what I got a gram of for that price lol

"No price discussion" aside....fuck you man, that's cheap. I wouldn't care what I got a gram of for that price lol

Lol a few of my friends took it they said it was really good so I'm happy

Still gonna test it out and post results here just for the heck of it.

OP, that looks a lot like the cheap dimethylone that's been going around - real MDMA is usually not THAT bright white, and less clumpy. All speculation - good luck.

yeah that doesnt look like the crystal MDMA i've had.
but no substance ID.
but i've never seen crystal MDMA THAT white

It can come in any color, hell, if you wash it enough, it can certainly go that white. I've seen MDA go from beige-ish to white with a slight blue tint.

i know it can come in any color but i've never seen MDMA crystal that looked THAT white and shit
it could be MDMA but i'm saying it doesn't look like any of the batches of crystal MDMA i've ever had.

I've seen snow white MDA. I haven't seen MDMA that white though, but I don't see why it couldn't be.

So this has just turned into substance ID, so I'm closing. Test it and then report back to us OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.