• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

John Miller killed partner and daughter, but spared youngest because she was 'pure Ar

poledriver

Bluelighter
John Miller killed partner and daughter, but spared youngest because she was 'pure Aryan'

A UK man slaughtered his partner and their eight-year-old daughter to death but spared his four-year-old daughter because she was "true Aryan".

John Miller, 36, ate dinner with his family before erupting in violence as his partner Sarah Laycock, 31, put their children to bed, the Daily Mail reports.

Mr Miller, a skunk cannabis user, threw Ms Laycock down a staircase and into the kitchen before stabbing her 19 times with a knife and hitting her four times in the face with an axe.

He then killed his daughter Abigail in the living room, stabbing her nine times and puncturing an artery in her neck.

Mr Miller, a member of the far-right British National Party, spared his youngest child Amelia because she was a "true Aryan with blonde hair and blue eyes".

Mr Miller said "electrical signals" told him to kill his family, Leeds Crown Court heard.

Police struggled for two hours to arrest Mr Miller, who slit his wrists after the attack and went wondering around a nature reserve "growling like and animal".

Police found Amelia in the family home, who had been in the house with her mother and sister's bodies for more than 12 hours.

Mr Miller pleaded guilty to manslaughter and was jailed for life with a minimum term of 15 years.

Mr Miller was mentally ill at the time of the incident and suffered a "psychotic episode", most likely due to years of cannabis, cocaine and steroids, the court heard.

http://www.news.com.au/world/john-m...e-was-pure-aryan/story-fndir2ev-1226755198396

Sickening that they allow him to place the blame of his actions on drugs...one of the few times I am in favor of using the death penalty

Mr Miller, a skunk cannabis user

?
So a Cannabis user.
Seems to be a particular British fascination with "skunk" as if it's something other than just a strain of weed like all the other 100's of strains. Interesting all the regional scare tactics that the media uses.

Mr Miller, a fucking crazy twat, threw Ms Laycock down a staircase and into the kitchen before stabbing her 19 times with a knife and hitting her four times in the face with an axe.

fixed

Mr Miller was mentally ill at the time of the incident and suffered a "psychotic episode", most likely due to years of cannabis, cocaine and steroids, the court heard.
Most likely due to that, according to someone involved with the trial.
Then again, maybe he was bonkers before he used any drugs at all.
There is nothing scientific about the drug link. It is pure speculation.
There is no reason to include it in an article, except to incite various feelings in the readers...

Last edited:
Very sad.

Insane his sentence could possibly be only 15 years. I just pray his consciousness returns to him and he sees what he did.

Really sucks they bring cannabis into it.

he probly smoked cigarettes or drank alcohol as well... :|

I like this.

Edit: I HATE THIS ARTICLE, I like the post made by Mysterie. Clarification in case anyone thinks I'm temporarily psychotic.

Mr. Miller, a cheese-eater...
Mr. Miller, a pepsi drinker...
Mr. Miller, a chain-smoker...
Mr. Miller, a magazine-reader...

This guy was obviously looney from the get go.
Giving all of us a bad name by attempting to blame marijuana as the cause. I know I've never felt the urge to stab someone to death. Especially not a little girl.

You know what the "electrical signals" are telling me.. that this guy is fuckin crazy.

You know what the "electrical signals" are telling me.. that this guy is fuckin crazy.

Yeah! What the hell was that about? They only mention at the very end that he is mentally-ill, but in the first sentence that he smokes the "devil weed."

Yeah! What the hell was that about? They only mention at the very end that he is mentally-ill, but in the first sentence that he smokes the "devil weed."

These things keep popping up in the news: electrical signals; ELF weapons; radio devices fucking with people's heads. If EMFs can cause CNS disturbances as a side-effect, how much harm could they do if used intentionally on specific brain centers? Are people going to continue to disregard the possibility of such electronic warfare? Sure, because people who hear voices are always "crazy." :\ Never mind things like voice-to-skull technology or anything of the sort! Seriously, I think some groups are testing these things out on other people, and nobody believes it because the whole idea is too fantastic!

These things keep popping up in the news: electrical signals; ELF weapons; radio devices fucking with people's heads. If EMFs can cause CNS disturbances as a side-effect, how much harm could they do if used intentionally on specific brain centers? Are people going to continue to disregard the possibility of such electronic warfare? Sure, because people who hear voices are always "crazy." :\ Never mind things like voice-to-skull technology or anything of the sort! Seriously, I think some groups are testing these things out on other people, and nobody believes it because the whole idea is too fantastic!

Who is the member here who believes he is a victim of gangstalking? Can't remember offhand. Anyway, I do not disagree with you, and there is a member here who is experiencing some strange things - surveillance type activity, but no one really believes him b/c he takes meds for schizophrenia. I do think anything is possible. Instances of these shootings and similar reports from the perpetrators are on the rise. Also, I wouldn't be surprised to find that he was on anti-depressants. That seems to be a common denominator these days when people go off the deep end like this guy did. Much more so than skunk weed. There are many studies that confirm how disruptive EMF's can be to a person's thought processes. We are so fragile, after all.

This is too easy... He obviously wasn't smoking "weed"... that would, if anything, just make him chill and not care.. In my guess it was one of those bath salts research chemical nasty ass chinese bullshit drugs like the nBOME shit and what not.. you all know i am right too.

^why does it need to be drug related, Some people are psychopaths and don't value human life, you will find them in any army , police force , gang , terrorist organisation and large corporation.

In this case though it's entirely reasonable to expect that he had a pre existing mental condition and he was self medicating with drugs, which may or may not have exacerbated his mental problems.

Either way murder isn't the sole domain of insanity and drug psychosis, I'm sure everyone at some point in their life has felt the desire to stab someone repeatedly, this is a natural response if we didn't have the desire to kill those we hate we wouldn't have wars. Most of us don't act on those impulses due to our conditioning.

Someone always has to point fingers...

The person was obviously taught how to hate since he was little, and does have severe judgmental issues.

He is fucking crazy.

I better not see this bullshit on HLN...

I think it's more than just our conditioning that prevents us from killing people. Most of us have a natural aversion to violence and couldn't carry out a murder if our own life really did depend on it. I believe it's part of every moderately "well" human being that we abhor violence; that we are naturally repulsed by it. Anger is natural, maybe even wanting to strike someone is natural; responding by carrying out a murder - bringing so much brutality as to actually stop the heart beating within another, is not, IMO.