John McAfee aka Stuffmonger wanted for Murder

http://www.john-mcafee.com/

This site is absurd. Like read into it, some dude made this site to stick it to Mcafee, is apparently getting stalked.

It is probably all John Mcafee simply trolling to stay somewhat relevant, because there is something off about all of the precedings.

OK, call me crazy but I made an account just to comment on this story, on a thread that's been dead for two years. I've been up for four hours reading about all of this from multiple sources, including most of the original thread started by McAfee.

The most interesting page and culmination of information on this series of events (IMO) can be found here:
http://www.iandennismiller.com/posts/the-mystery-of-stuffmongers-pure-tan.html

So many BL'ers have shut down his original thread as a joke because of their inability to recreate his "pure tan" and because of McAfee's claim that it was all a hoax. However, he only claimed that it was all a joke because he feared that evidence linking him to a drug such as MDPV, or any recreational drug use, could be used against him in the case of the murder of Gregory Viant Faull.

McAfee posted on Nov. 20 2012 to his own website acknowledging that he was, in fact, stuffmonger, and that his entire thread was a joke. This was only 8 days after the murder of Mr. Faull, not likely a coincidence.

McAfee moved to Belize, and in the beginning of 2010 he hired a Harvard graduate (Allison Adonizio) who specialized in bacterial research, quite specifically the Pseudomonas bacteria which he later claimed in his BL thread to believe to be responsible for his success with "Pure Tan" MDPV. By September of 2010, Ms. Adonizio left QuorumEx due to the wild goings on in the millionare's complex. So here is my two cents:

I believe that Ms. Adonizio was hired under false pretense, and then told to divert her attention away from her antibacterial research and towards his MDPV/date-rape drug research (AKA "Stuffmonger's Pure Tan," or "SPT"). He states in multiple sources that he is working with Adonizio on a drug to enhance the female libido, another statement that he later claims to be a joke, but it bears heavy semblance to the hyper-sexual nature of the drug that his BL counterpart seems to be so fond of. She left QuorumEx in September, and two months later McAfee turned to Bluelight for assistance with his drug research in her absense.

So, not trying to stir up more discussion on the purified MDPV, since it's long since become impossible to obtain any form of the drug in most countries anyway... BUT, while Mr. McAfee was obviously joking in many of his statements, including statements posted in his BL thread, I'm JUST saying, there really may have been some credibility to stuffmonger's claims all along. Either he was completely delusional as to how much better his "version" of the drug was, he was actually developing a new date rape drug, or he was really onto something with his "SPT." Maybe all of the above.

Oh and just another interesting tidbit from one of the many articles I've come across:

"I do more digging and contact others from McAfee's past. From what I'm able to piece together, it seems that McAfee has a long-standing interest in drugs that when given to women increase their willingness to engage in sexual intercourse. What's more, he has used them on women who were initially unresponsive to his advances."

I don't know if anybody will even read this, but this is one of the greatest scandals of our time and I hoped to add a little more perspective to the topic. I will post sources for my information at the bottom of my post.

-Outbak

http://www.iandennismiller.com/posts/the-mystery-of-stuffmongers-pure-tan.html
http://www.whoismcafee.com/stuffmonger-and-bluelight/
http://gizmodo.com/5958877/secrets-...-john-mcafees-heart-of-darkness?post=54132954
https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/201305/dancing-madman

No problem! I have come to the personal conclusion that McAfee is a sociopath, and a very bright and charismatic one as well (you know, like Hitler, Dahmer, Bundy, etc.). Millionare sociopath = vast influence and bad things for the world. The more people who know about this the better, as it could severly limit his support in the future.

I've actually got a little more to say here. Lol. I can't keep away from this story.

I would REALLY love to hear more from Ms. Allison Adonizio, because if there is ANYONE in the world who could shed some light on the true nature of McAfee's research in Belize, it would be her. Unfortunately I imagine that upon being hired she most likely would have been required to sign over all of her future research with QuorumEx as the company's intellectual property and would in that case be legally unable to divulge such information. Not to mention the fact that she is terrified of the man. It has been stated in media sources that Adonizio is too afraid to speak much on the issue. She has herself also stated that McAfee was a terrifying and agressive man. In another article McAfee himself claims that Adonizio "destroyed all of the results, research samples, and hard drives before fleeing the country." If this did in fact happen, and Adonizio did destroy the research data, it would cement my belief that a desparate McAfee turned to Bluelight for assistance in recovering/continuing his lost research.

This portion of his story may be truth, as it seems McAfee has mastered the art of mixing in a little bit of truth with a lie to make it more viable. One of a master liar's greatest weapons.

Perhaps Adonizio couldn't bear the guilt of knowing that she had been helping him develop an incredibly potent date rape drug (he claims that his purified MDPV was fully effective at ~2mg per dose, a dose that would be undetectable in a bevereage or food, and make it just that much easier to slip to someone) and she destroyed the research in order to clear her conscience.

This would also explain her unwillingness to speak on the subject in fear of what McAfee might do. Adonizio stated in an e-mail to Jeff Wise that "He liked to hint that he had connections to dangerous criminals, implying that he could have her ex-boyfriend killed: 'I have someone who can take care of that,' he told her." (http://gizmodo.com/5958877/secrets-schemes-and-lots-of-guns-inside-john-mcafees-heart-of-darkness) so I imagine she has good reasons for fearing him.

In a final discussion with Jeff Wise in January 2012, Adonizio states that "McAfee handed out pharmaceuticals without a medical license." (https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/201305/dancing-madman)

This statement supports stuffmonger's claims in the original thread that he had "distributed over 3,000 doses exclusively in this country."

One final note here, it seems BL moderator Transform called it/said it best back in 2011 stating "really this seems like BL's amateur chemists trying to help a a jungle scientist with his project, when actually it may be a business trying to develop the next 'benzo fury.'"

My current conclusion is just that: BL'ers were unable to reproduce the results that McAfee had attained because, as a genius and an entrepeneur, he most likely left out steps, injected false information, etc. in order to protect the exact nature of his research, probably to prevent others from discovering and patenting what he had found before he could do so himself. This allowed him to collect advice and tips for synthesis without having to get too close to anyone (at the time he began posting in the forum he had already become anti-social and rightly so, all previous visitors to his complex saw him as a madman and widely disapproved of the events that occurred there), and without having to reveal enough of his research data to put his project at risk of being developed by another chemist or pharmaceutical company. I believe he developed something there, a chemical that may never see mass production.

...or perhaps he's already capitalizing on that research. I wonder if there are any novel RC's that have surfaced in the last three years that fit the description of "stuffmonger's pure tan"? The world may never know...

-Outbak

Dude you're so dead. :D

I actually know a sociopath. He spends his days as a surgeon on coke and booze, has 5 'girl friends' at once who he loves to drive into suicide. Best part I'm the only one he's honest to about this. :D

Keep us updated man, this is good stuff.

Dude you're so dead. :D

I actually know a sociopath. He spends his days as a surgeon on coke and booze, has 5 'girl friends' at once who he loves to drive into suicide. Best part I'm the only one he's honest to about this. :D

Keep us updated man, this is good stuff.

hahaha :)

Check out what StoneHappyMonday said in John's original thread:

You're interesting, I'll give you that. But I'd trust you about as far as I'd trust McAfee anti-virus software. Or about as much as I'd trust someone who gives a boat to the Belize drug squad. That kinda thing.

Whatta prediction 8o

A lot of people know that McAfee is a sociopath/psychopath, and burnt out from way too many drugs as he looks like shit for his age and is in bad health both physically and mentally. He's also not nearly as rich as he likes to claim.

OK, call me crazy

he was actually developing a new date rape drug

He should have focused his "gifts" on makin some Methaqualone

if-youre-seeing-this-its-too-late-bill-cosby-1437137579.jpg

supposedly this guy was arrested for a d.u.i recently.

caught with Alprazolam and guns..