Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

JOHN McAFEE (1945- June 23, 2021) made all the right enemies

darvocet21

Bluelighter

Polish-20210630-071441095.jpg

from Wikipedia:
John David McAfee (/ˈmækəfiː/ MAK-ə-fee;[2][3] 18 September 1945 – 23 June 2021)[4][5] was a British-American computer programmer, businessman, and two-time presidential candidate who unsuccessfully sought the Libertarian Party nomination for president of the United States in 2016 and 2020. In 1987, he wrote the first commercial anti-virus software, founding McAfee Associates to sell his creation. He resigned in 1994 and sold his remaining stake in the company.[6] McAfee became the company's most vocal critic in later years, urging consumers to uninstall the company's anti-virus software, which he characterized as bloatware. He disavowed the company's continued use of his name in branding, a practice that has persisted in spite of a short-lived corporate rebrand attempt under Intel ownership.

McAfee's wealth peaked in 2007 at $100 million, before his fortunes plummeted in the financial crisis of 2007–2008. After leaving McAfee Associates, he founded the companies Tribal Voice (makers of the PowWow chat program), QuorumEx, and Future Tense Central, among others, and was involved in leadership positions in the companies Everykey, MGT Capital Investments, and Luxcore, among others. His personal and business interests included smartphone apps, cryptocurrency, yoga, light-sport aircraft[7] and recreational drug use. He resided for a number of years in Belize, but returned to the United States in 2013 while wanted in Belize for questioning on suspicion of murder.[8]

In October 2020, McAfee was arrested in Spain over U.S. tax evasion charges.[9] U.S. federal prosecutors brought criminal and civil charges alleging that McAfee had failed to pay income taxes over a four-year period.[10][11] On 23 June 2021, he was found dead, due to suicide by hanging, in a prison cell near Barcelona, shortly after his extradition to the U.S. was authorized by the Spanish National Court.[12][1]

20210630-074549.jpg

Last edited:
1He was a bluelight poster for a while named stuffmonger.
Massive archive thread started by him including his mdpv rantings and Belizean drug lab he built on his property
Starting around minute 1:11 of video he talks about bluelight: "the number one drug forum on the planet" as well as his recipe for the fictional drug

Last edited:
Starting around minute 1:11 above he talks about bluelight.org "the number one drug forum on the planet" as well as his recipe for the fictional drug
How was it fictional? I believe he was just obsessed with a specific form of mdpv...might have been enantiopure or racemic contained or not contained soecific polymorphic forms or impurities that made some batches better. I think that is what he was trying to get to thr bottom of (although he didn't understand these concepts just more "purification " and synthetic routes giving better mdpv)...likely for these specific reasons.

How was it fictional? I believe he was just obsessed with a specific form of mdpv...might have been enantiopure or racemic contained or not contained soecific polymorphic forms or impurities that made some batches better. I think that is what he was trying to get to thr bottom of (although he didn't understand these concepts just more "purification " and synthetic routes giving better mdpv)...likely for these specific reasons.
In the interview McAfee said mdpv10 was invented by a couple of guys in the U.K. as a prank ... I wasn't around back then and haven't been able to pull up any of his old threads; bluelight's search engine doesn't seem to be working very well if at all these days.

if anyone has links to any of his bluelight posts please share them. Thx

Last edited:
So mdpv10 was allegedly a whole new compound? Never heard of that theory by him. Who knows with that guy

I never heard of John McAfee until somebody retweeted a pic of him wearing his wife's lace thong underwear as a face mask in the airport in Spain shortly before his arrest

Now beginning to suspect this mdpv10 story might be a "double bluff"

Last edited:
I too feel it was neither true nor false... He was into something or up to something but I doubt none of us will ever know. One thing is for SURE he was having some FUCK ALL CRAZY parties in the jungle and on that island of his and I have always found it hilarious him claiming he hasn't done drugs since the 80's..... Lol. Very interesting, polarized individual, a mother fucking FIRST CLASS rake Don Juan dashing character and certainly a flawed genius with a dark side but I honestly don't believe he killed his neighbor and as far as rape I have no doubts he's taken advantage of many women who had to much... whatever and were unable to make sound decisions. One thing I will say whoever poisoned his nine dogs deserves to die. You don't fuck with another mans pets.

I'm not a hater but hearing that about his dogs has me seething. Anyone who's traveled in Latin American countries becomes aware of the large number of strays that survive by foraging thru trash dumps, begging outside restaurants and even attempting to snatch a baby if a mother stops being vigilant.

Seeing people say they admire him has me seething. He was disgusting.
I think he was pretty evil overall. Billionaire libertarian murderer and rapist aren't any qualities I admire.

I think the reason people on bluelight show some admiration for him though was his complete disregard for drug laws and the social taboo against drug use. Something pretty much everyone on BL probably agrees with him on.

It's a shame he was too spun to actually advocate for anything of substance and racked up some serious criminal things like murder and rape becsuse there were a few good ideological tid bits in the mdpv ravaged brain of his..
.probably more evil shit though in that brain

Last edited:
Seeing people say they admire him has me seething. He was disgusting.
I think he was pretty evil overall. Billionaire libertarian murderer and rapist aren't any qualities I admire.

I think the reason people on bluelight show some admiration for him though was his complete disregard for drug laws and the social taboo against drug use. Something pretty much everyone on BL probably agrees with him on.

It's a shame he was too spun to actually advocate for anything of substance and racked up some serious criminal things like murder and rape becsuse there were a few good ideological tid bits in the mdpv ravaged brain of his..
.probably more evil shit though in that brain
Hi Lucid & MsDiz,
What was he like in the Bluelight community? Did you interact with him?

What in particular made him evil in a criminal sense versus the far more subjective ethical/moral sense, @LucidSDreamr

Again I'm not too familiar with his life apart from the basics: obituaries, Wikipedia entry

So far as I can tell he was accused of lots of things, but the thing that he was most likely of being convicted on was tax evasion in the United States, which is where he was facing extradition to as of June 23rd; he was also a citizen of Great Britain or should I say subject, at any rate it is unknown whether he owed anything to Her Majesty's Govt. for unpaid taxes.

I've only ever seen that one interview above in which he seemed pretty adamant he did not want to answer any questions related to his finances. But the fact that he was a Libertarian candidate for president suggests he was probably vocal about opposition to the federal income tax... again, not knowing what his positions were (e.g. some Libertarians have run on a platform of substituting a national sales tax, VAT or a luxury tax in lieu of a federal income tax.

It's kind of a wash because he's open and honest about it wow people like Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, and Mark Zuckerberg amongst most other billionaires have skillfully used nonprofit organizations, foundations, and even their marital status and the timing of their divorces to consolidate their wealth and shield it almost completely from any tax liability. And McAfee was not a billionaire not even close

Murder charges: At the time of his neighbor's mysterious death, McAfee was accused by the same corrupt Belizean govt that leaned hard on him to "donate" US$2 million as a political campaign contribution, abd made his life uttermy miserable when he declined, including several arrests and detainment during which time he was forced to assume stress positions for hours on end and suffered two heart attacks. Does anybody have any info on the investigation of the murder? Was he ever more than a person of interest? Were charges filed?

From what I've read of this man's personal life he was definitely promiscuous. He claimed to have fathered 47 children. Whether that's true or not, it fits a pattern of boasting about his love of women &.sexual prowess that's similar to his boastful claims to be able to take large doses of hallucinogens, research chemicals, and his unabashed love for cocaine & heroin. And probably anything else that was around, especially during his years of living aboard a superyacht sailing around the world.

Hi @LucidSDreamr I wasn't able to find any information pertaining to a rape charge(s), do you have any info,?

Did either of you interact with him here on bluelight? Do you remember him ? the what was he like ? the search engine for his activity is returning nothing.

One interesting observation about the obituaries, they all had this in common:
Apparently his last wife was a prostitute when they first met and all the obituaries say that she solicited him for sex. However accurate a description that is from the legal definition of prostitution as a crime, I was surprised that no story listed it the other way around or suggested that he was trying to purchase her services.

Looking into that I did find this about her claim that she was rescued from sexual traffickers when she married him
in December 2012, he was solicited by and slept with Janice Dyson, then a prostitute 30 years his junior in South Beach, Miami Beach, Florida.[114] They began a relationship and married in 2013.[115] She claims that he saved her from human traffickers. [17 LINK to British obit... https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...ufacturer-found-dead-in-prison-cell-lqcxtgz6j

< I don't believe he was ever charged with rape but minors in Belize (that were basically prostitutes) accused him of it...so that's kind of a Grey area how you want to interpret that.

Not hard to imagine someone in deep mdpv psychosis with unabashed power and a haram of child prostitutes raping...but i guess I did make an assumption without proof...so I take back the rapist label since. Murderer as well...he could've easily been framed so I did talk out of my ass.

Again though, have you ever been in stimulant psychosis? Even the most moral person becomes capable of. absolutely anything in that state.

Everything aside, him refusing to pay taxes to a society that If it didn't exist, he would not have been able to amass his wealth, is a negative stain on him in my book. For that reason alone fuck him amd fuck all these billionaires that have benefitted from the pillars of a pre established society and refuse to contribute back to it.

Put Elon musk or McAfee alone ina jungle 10,000 BC and see of they get as far as they did with a society where they "stood on the shoulders of giants" to get to where they are.

Last edited:
< I don't believe he was ever charged with rape but minors in Belize (that were basically prostitutes) accused him of it...so that's kind of a Grey area how you want to interpret that.

Not hard to imagine someone in deep mdpv psychosis with unabashed power and a haram of child prostitutes raping...but i guess I did make an assumption without proof...so I take back the rapist label since. Murderer as well...he could've easily been framed so I did talk out of my ass.

Again though, have you ever been in stimulant psychosis? Even the most moral person becomes capable of. absolutely anything in that state.

Everything aside, him refusing to pay taxes to a society that If it didn't exist, he would not have been able to amass his wealth, is a negative stain on him in my book. For that reason alone fuck him amd fuck all these billionaires that have benefitted from the pillars of a pre established society and refuse to contribute back to it.

Put Elon musk or McAfee alone ina jungle 10,000 BC and see of they get as far as they did with a society where they "stood on the shoulders of giants" to get to where they are.
Good points all.
Does mdpv have effects similar to meth? Or does it possess psychedelic properties too? It seems like it was popular or maybe more widespread 10 or 15 years ago than today.

I thought I'd misheard him at the start of the interview since contradicted his persona as one of the few remaining 60s bad boys
20210702-021003.jpg

Last edited: