European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Joey Diaz "You eat two o'those.."

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Any Joey Diaz fans? Just listening to episode 1 of the new "Uncle Joeys joint" podcast and he says one of the funniest bits I've heard in forever about the 5-6 minute mark:

"The edible scrambled my fucking mind, I dug into myself, I became very insulated, it was only later towards the end that my old self returned. And not only did I eat the fucking edible but I also gave them to my fucking family members - they were all fucked up too. My brother disappeared for 6 hours then he came out of a bush "man what did you give me?". I gave him those ATX 200mg - they ain't fucking around - you eat two of those and they put you on the fucking bus with the kids with the special helmets. They ain't fucking around, those things are real".

Watched it but haven't kept up with all the new podcasts. Been a fan for 7 years or so.

Just gonna join his patreon - I've only been into him for a year or so. Oddly enough I know Lee just seemed like he sat in the corner stoned but the new podcast does seem to miss Lee a bit.

There's one "Joey diaz the boulder chronicles" on youtube - where he says something like he got $450 from somewhere "That's $200 for the fucking coke, a hundred to take her out for dinner, $50 for the room and we ain't even got to "Are you wearing a condom?". I was crazy as FUCK at that time..."

Aye he's fuckin hilarious, you seen his sets at 'this is not happening'? They are brilliant