Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Jim'll Fist It - Humour and drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ismene2

Bluelighter
How important to you is the way drugs enhance your sense/appreciation of humour? Probably the most magical thing about psychedelics for me is the way they let me enter delicious fits of helpless laughter. I think I value that even more than the access you get to darker emotions too.

Acid and my ability to always see the funny side in things.

You mustn't lose your sense of humour because that's for parts of your personality for myself anyway and I am still able to crack myself up at the worst of times and the best.

You don't ever want to lose that laughter because it's the medicine tool.

Ismene2 do you know what isn't funny pal? Put spyware and malware on people's devices like you do. You slithery little cocksucker .. stalker loner fuckin freak kill yourself

Ismene2 do you know what isn't funny pal? Put spyware and malware on people's devices like you do. You slithery little cocksucker .. stalker loner fuckin freak kill yourself
Ok boomer

I find my sense of humour gets massively blunted by most drugs tbh. Usually quite dark cutting acidic jokes but psychedelics and other stimulants dull that kind of sharp ruthless sense taking the piss. Obviously there is a level.

Can appreciate sometimes there are times where me and my mates will literally be ceasing at the most innocuous things.

Suppose it depends on how much I know people I don't let certain people be around me when I'm vulnerable and my sense of humour is not at it's sharpest to cut people down, my closest mates who cares if I'm a jibbering wreck.

I find my sense of humour gets massively blunted by most drugs tbh. Usually quite dark cutting acidic jokes but psychedelics and other stimulants dull that kind of sharp ruthless sense taking the piss. Obviously there is a level.

Can appreciate sometimes there are times where me and my mates will literally be ceasing at the most innocuous things.

Suppose it depends on how much I know people I don't let certain people be around me when I'm vulnerable and my sense of humour is not at it's sharpest to cut people down, my closest mates who cares if I'm a jibbering wreck.
Your face would get massively blunted you fookin poof lol

Says Eddie Hall hanging out on a drug forum at quarter to 1 on a Saturday morning.
pbLqP6Hh.jpg

Amnesia is more handy than people realise because once again I see a thread go have a look realise I've already posted there days ago-job done I'm ahead!

I beg your pardon?
💯% truth. He fucks with my fone..types msgs..makes call to my family remotely with spyware when I taking drugs so they might hear something incriminating which would break my mam's 💓 its sinister and not amusing very cowardly cos I can't get to him..he hasn't defended himself here his lack of denial is definitely deafaning..🧐

💯% truth. He fucks with my fone..types msgs..makes call to my family remotely with spyware when I taking drugs so they might hear something incriminating which would break my mam's 💓 its sinister and not amusing very cowardly cos I can't get to him..he hasn't defended himself here his lack of denial is definitely deafaning..🧐
🤨
I’m guessing you got an android device, why not just factory reset it if it’s such a big problem?

Apart from anything here, there are ways of maturely, responsibly and appropriately making allegations.

And there are ways of being pretty ridiculous and absurd, even if you really ARE Elvis Presley.

Apart from anything here, there are ways of maturely, responsibly and appropriately making allegations.

And there are ways of being pretty ridiculous and absurd, even if you really ARE Elvis Presley.
Expand.. examples funny fucker

Status
Not open for further replies.