Jay-Z and Eminem Did E (Seriously)

CrimeSquare

Bluelighter
If you listen to his new album its either song 2,3 or 4. He says a Rhyme "Me And Eminem Doing Ectasy with a bunch of bitches" im dead serious
smile.gif

Dr. Dre 2... Listen to the new album, "I just took some exctasy, aint no telling what the side effect may be."

Dr. Dre is chillin with Eminem too much he is a constant trip, always talking about Shrooms, Acid, And E
smile.gif

shit
that's funny
Eminem is the SHIT!!!!!
can you imagine eminem on e??
i give mad props to anyone who can be tripping their ASS off in front of thousands of people and still be able to remember (most) of his words
smile.gif

When I saw Eminem this summer on warped Tour, He said to the crowd, How Many of yall smoke weed?--- How many of yall shroom?--- How many of yall do E?---- Then he said to the crowd that he was doing them all right now.... I dont know if he was bs'n or what.. It still was pretty cool and funny......

I saw on MTV last summer that Eminem uses E to write music wile he's sitting on the toilet.
------------------
You can't always get what you want...but if you try somtimes, you just might find, you'll get what you need

Also on the new jay z cd he says :
"I like my hoes on x like eminem"
E makes the world go round
I roll everywhere, clubs, parties, raves, work, home anywhere anytime
smile.gif
PlUr

eminem is funny as shit---not to bright> but funny as hell----
------------------
phish2000/w33k4p4u9

I think Q-Tip does e too. If you listen to his new CD on the song "All In", the hook is "For the people who roll with me. For the nights of ecstasy". Hmm....
------------------
-Showtime

wow, i hope Q-Tip rolls, he is one of my favorites and every time i saw tribe perform i've been rolling...[he even blew me a kiss once, haha]
------------------
hey, you....get off my cloud...

Qtip rolls- i'll assure you of that!
------------------
phish2000/w33k4p4u9

You know who else does e? Kid Rock.. He said he had tried it 5 times or so on the Howard Stern show... Bawwitdabaw!!
------------------
a pH phenomenonAcidBurn

Yup Yup...
Listen to number five on gold ole' Kid Rocks... Title of the track.....
"Rollin'"
:0)
Yay!

hey kids do you like Primus? Oh dear Eminem says Primus too, hes the shit! yada yada sorry to rain on the parade I jus think this is kinda stupid. Eminem also used to be a herion junkie, does anyone think thats cool? Point is Eminem has no plur for you, why you gonna make him out to be so cool cause he said he does e, shits, and writes on the crapper? his music is cool but this whole disection of eminem and jay-z songs is ridiculous.

X2k - you took the words right out of my mouth! ---
his stupid shit still makes me laugh> but he is a GIANT loser>

i was at the warped tour in Royal Oak when Eminem said how many of yall smoke weed? how many of yall do shrooms? and how many of yall take e? i was up close..getting smashed against the fence in front of the stage and he was one fucked up person ..i could see his eyes they were popping out of his head ...i dont know if he was on everything he said but his eyes were really big....peace

I agree with you X2k I mean the are the opostie(spelling but ya know what i mean) of PLUR just because they do it doesn't mean they understand us i know alot of shady ppl that roll but yet trun around and ripp ppl off even thier friends soi mean what does this say
------------------
peace out
Kiddie
much love and lots of huggles
PLUR the way to a better world

i heard eminem does E twice a day.
in an interview awhile ago he made a comment along the lines of "i just dosed my morning pill"
when i saw him at warped he had these two giant shrooms on stage, i wanted to steal them so badly!!!! they were so beautiful!
~FRYED~
------------------
~ left betty ford to drink, i'll trip on anything ~