• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Jaw lock and weird faces :-|

The thing that made this scene so appealing back then was that nobody cared that they looked like this guy, notice how nobody bats an eyelid at him. Everybody would have the camera on him now. Meh, I guess you had to be there.
True story :) I tend to dance pretty wild, bit like I'm having a serious seizure, and I've already had people filming me on more than one occasion. I can't dance - at all - so they were filming because they found it funny. It really sucks all those cellphones on the dancefloor these days, it kind of ruins the "look the way you want to look, act the way you want to act" rave vibe

In any case I'm not too bothered by how I look rolling, as long as I don't end up on facebook they can laugh all they want for all I care. I'm sure I've looked worse than that guy once or twice

Apparently I can look like quite the retard when we're out clubbing on MD.....or so the girlfriend tells me LOL :p

The thing that made this scene so appealing back then was that nobody cared that they looked like this guy, notice how nobody bats an eyelid at him. Everybody would have the camera on him now. Meh, I guess you had to be there.

Yeah this is what I fell in love with. One night where image doesn't fucking matter. So refreshing compared to the egocentric and false society we tend to live in.

exactly. people would look very obviously fucked and act strange sometimes, and it would be totally accepted. at worst, you'd be asked if you still have some pills left or told "i saw you were having a lot of fun last night" with a conspirative smile when you meet people on the second day :)

now there are lots of "rave fail" videos on youtube with people standing around and laughing at others who are just enjoying the music...

now there are lots of "rave fail" videos on youtube with people standing around and laughing at others who are just enjoying the music...

These are the same fucking idiots who'll go out of their way to make sure you KNOW they "don't need drugs to have fun", just like a vegan will burn the fact they're a vegan into your brain like it's essential information.

All the while having NEVER touched "drugs" (let's just look past the glass of alcohol in the poor sheep's hand), and therefore blowing baseless bullshit claims out their ass.

Oops, tangentrant lol

I've looked WAY worse than the guy in the video - the difference is: do you really care?
At that level of fucked the Queen could be observing and I'd carry on...

I don't think we realise how fucked up we actually get. I get very rigid when I've had speed or mdma.

Apparently I dance like an orangutan when I'm fucked .

Last edited:
The faces I pull after 120mg aMT are something to behold.