• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Jakeperson dies

Rest in peace Jake.
I logged in to stalk through his last few posts and ran into this thread...Its great to see so much love for Jake in AusDD.
I have known Jake for the last 8 years.

I remember his first sip of intoxication. When we were both 14 we stole some beer from a friend and sat outside trying to figure out what the fuss was about.
Ever since then he had an insatiable thirst for knowledge regarding drug chemistry, psychedelics and state of mind.

I truly regard you as one of my best friends, and one of the closest (Most psychedelic) relationships I have ever experienced. Ever since you left I haven't been the same. I mean, I am over the grieving but something about losing a close friend so young will never leave me.

Rest in peace bro, for years and years you always said this was the way you wanted to go... Kind of sadistic but I (And others) were practically waiting for the day.

P.S You owe me like 100 packets of stuveys.

xxxx love

^haha. Thanks for sharing dude. Im sorry for the loss of one of your best friends. My sympathy goes out to you.

I think its time this should get merged in with the shrine thread. Ive reported the thread a little while back but nothing was done. Is this just going to stay being separate from the other?

Been missing your presence Jake. Theres definitely a noticeable missing piece of furniture around here and it still doesnt sit well with me :-(

You had better be tearin up like a boss wherever you are. I hope you and mav3rick have crossed paths and are kickin it proper like.

Peace out man <3

^ For me personally, I thought it was probably better to have the two threads, one to honour him here in AusDD which was his old stomping ground as well as one in The Shrine. If the people that were close with him would rather see the two threads merged then I am happy to oblige.

Im easy. I thought that might be the reason. Cheers man.

Maybe copy these posts into the shrine thread while still leaving this thread intact here.

This was jakes BL home and im sure he akong with akk of, his friends would like to.still see this in here. If only for a reminder how fragile life can be and swept away in instant from a little mistake which very may well have been prevented.

Noone should be afraid to reach out to anyone in life even through BL. Weve got to look after each other in here :)

^ Perhaps we could just provide a link to this thread in the first post of the shrine thread?

Hey Jake, i wrote a post here for you awhile back when i first heard you had passed away, but it seems to have dissappeared from the threads comments, so im going to re-post now

Jakeperson although we never knew each other outside of this forum or in person, the both of us have been BL members for afew years and had crossed paths through our many posts, when i heard of your passing i honestly felt like a had lost a good friend, RIP mate."

I just want to say if this post has upset any of Jakes family or friends please let me know and i will remove it. I felt i had to post again so i could show Jake my respect and let him know he had impacted and touched my life.

Last edited:
I'm behind the times. Not sure how I missed this from his facebook...

FFS RIP man, I enjoyed the chat's we had.