• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

IV'ing Meth

Suuuhdooode24

Greenlighter
New to this site so please bare with me if I'm not doing this correctly , but I have a question regarding IV'ing meth/ice , I've tried looking up the answer online but can't find anything so I thought I'd try here .

My friend Susan has IV'd meth twice today . She was telling me about how when she did the second shot , she said it felt like ice water pushing thru her veins as she was injecting . I asked her if she was sure she was registered into a vein & hadn't missed & she said she was positive , that she registered back blood , pushed a little & noticed the ice water feeling & instantly thought she had slipped out the vein so she pulled the plunger back some to make sure she was still in & she was , so she continued with the shot because it wasn't burning& she knew if she had missed , it'd burn like hell . She doesn't have any bumps , or redness or anything unusual at the injection site either . Everything seems to have gone perfectly but she was confused as to why it felt like ice water when she was injecting ? She said she could literally feel the substance flowing thru about two inches of the vein as she was injecting & then it would go away . She asked me if I had any idea why it felt like this & I didn't but I got curious & tried googling it but found nothing . Has this ever happened to anyone else ? Or does anyone have any idea why she would feel this ?
Thanks in advance !