• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin IVing heroin: large bump / rash?

All the people warning you off may be right, but they should realize that once you're doing 0.5g of H a day (based on dosages, it seems you're in the ballpark) it's too late for that warning. Just continue like you are starting small and working up, using sterile rigs and wheel-filter if possible (they sterilize a solution almost like boiling if you do it right). This will result in problems down the road, maybe more, maybe less than you've heard, but I've seen junkies do much worse things than me who smoked it, and I heavily IVed it. I got a friend still recovering from it now (not w/d, but financially, bankrupted his self, lied to dealers, got em showing up at his work and shit to get money, everything he says is a lie).

All the people warning you off may be right, but they should realize that once you're doing 0.5g of H a day (based on dosages, it seems you're in the ballpark) it's too late for that warning. Just continue like you are starting small and working up, using sterile rigs and wheel-filter if possible (they sterilize a solution almost like boiling if you do it right). This will result in problems down the road, maybe more, maybe less than you've heard, but I've seen junkies do much worse things than me who smoked it, and I heavily IVed it. I got a friend still recovering from it now (not w/d, but financially, bankrupted his self, lied to dealers, got em showing up at his work and shit to get money, everything he says is a lie).
I'm not at quite half a bag a day. I need about 200mg to nod, so possibly 100mg IV to nod? Anyway, I'm in a similar situation. I spent money on dope and am pretty much broke right now, so I need to make this bag last. I try to dose once s day, although sometimes I indulge and do it a couple times. I learned from my mistake of waking up, smoking some gear before school during finals, smoking twice more while home, and again at night, and I didn't remember anything from that day at all, so I have an aversion to dosing too many times a day. So if I can keep up once a day I'm only using .2g a day. Unfortunately I can't afford more gear after this is out as I need to fix my car so I can get it titled, and I'll probably have to deal with withdrawals again, but do be it. Hopefully I'll be able to afford more soon.

Few questions though, how long does it take for the injection marks to go away, and to the drug-naive person would they immediately assume I'm a heroin user? And lastly, I'm seeing a doctor for sleep medication soon...would injection marks drive them away from prescribing my medication? Because insomnia really has been an issue for me, even before drugs.

Just IVed a full dose (about 100mg) and nodding out. I can truely see why people prefer it.

EDIT: Sorry about the incomprehensible sentence, I was nodding so hard I physically couldn't keep my eyes open and kept droping the phone. That was probably the most amazing/forceful nod I've ever gotten it was almost scary, but it was also extremely short lasting. I probably accidentally hit the "post" button while dropping my phone

Last edited:
Seriously if you start having issues breathing call 911 and say opiate overdose send ambulance with narcan

shadow you are on a dangerous path. I have been following your posts for awhile. You are already addicted... you may want to start doing some things to keep from getting dependent. Dependence on opiates is really the part that you have to be worried about. If you don't have your dose your world comes to a stop until you do. This will cause everything you hold dear to keep moving forward while you stay behind. Jobs, friends, significant others, family members will all pass you by and you are just left spending time with people in the same position as yourself. However, you are young enough in your addiction to try moderating, or quitting all together. Be careful young one...things can get really bad/.

Damn, I never knew IVing was so easy and painless. And great, and i only need to IV 60mg which is great. How often should I switch veins though? So far I've been using the large ones in my left arm.

shadow you are on a dangerous path. I have been following your posts for awhile. You are already addicted... you may want to start doing some things to keep from getting dependent. Dependence on opiates is really the part that you have to be worried about. If you don't have your dose your world comes to a stop until you do. This will cause everything you hold dear to keep moving forward while you stay behind. Jobs, friends, significant others, family members will all pass you by and you are just left spending time with people in the same position as yourself. However, you are young enough in your addiction to try moderating, or quitting all together. Be careful young one...things can get really bad/.
I think I'm a little far to just quit now. I am trying to limit myself to one use per day, especially since I'm IVing now, so hopefully withdrawals wont be too terrible when that time comes (and it will eventually, I'm broke right now).

And, last question I swear other that the ones in the post just above this: does the high continue to increase after the rush dies or does it diminish? Because the rush is great and all, but once it's gone I feel the need to redose.

EDIT: So I've injected probably four times since the initial injection a couple posts so, and only the first time i got a nod coming on very briefly. It's been spread over 3.5 hours, I did a 65mg shit, 20mg, 30mg and a 45mg just now. Am i just as likely to od as if I straight up IVed 160mg? Also can you OD if you stay awake, or only if you bid off? I'm nodding off and can't stay awake let alone type.

Last edited: