• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin IVing extracted morphine/opium from fresh cut pods

SteelToad

Greenlighter
I just spent the night reducing pods down to a gum. I have a gummy, sticky pile of black goo. This is just straight opium, right? I saw on Vice news... cheque Republic heroin holiday where I believe they shoot this same gum I have, or they may convert to morphine, but I'm not sure. My question is... I saw in the documentary that they were apparently shooting this stuff right into themselves? I know no one would recommend I do this but... I may anyway. ANyone have experience iving anything like that?

why. opium is the natural blessing bestowed upon us by the gods to smoke, and smoking it will allow you to sit at the table of the gods, if only for just alittle bit.
Should be opium, if you cut the pods and let them drip overnight and thats what you collected from them. thats how you get opium otherwise i'm not sure on the particulars of anything else, you can also make tea with the used pods while you smoke that opium ^^

Iv'ing raw poppy mash, as it isn't actual opium if it's just reduced poppy pod with plant material, fibers, gums, resins is pretty much a guaranteed case of ischemia if you could even get it into a syringe without a turkey baster sized needle. The cheque heroin holiday you saw was a variation of Kompot. A far more purified and then acetylated product that is only used as a last resort drug when nothing else is available. Even it was purified with an acid/base style extraction then filtering. It was still so problematic with abscesses and gangrenous maladies that a method using ion exchange resins was implemented.

Trying to boil down poppy mash and IV it is a few notches worse than injecting elmer's paper glue. At least glue doesn't have all the particulates the poppy mash has. The good news is that you can still make it into a nice tea or a harsh smoking tar.
I can guarantee what you saw on vice news wasn't people injecting poppy mash or even straight opium.

These are from people that just missed shots of poor quality heroin, which is a million times better than poppy mash.