• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I've use in bend of knee swollen foot

Chronicus727

Greenlighter
I used Subutex every once in awhile if I can't find Nothing else . Well I have been having trouble hitting so I used a vein in the bend of my knee but now the top of my foot is swollen and I can barely walk on it. I don't think I hit an artery because I didn't experience the normal signs of that. Anyway this has happened once before and ended up going away it's just a little more painful than the last time but I am walking o. It more. Just thought it was weird since I went in my leg not my foot just wondering what I should do I have ice on it now and just trying to stay off it

There's really no way for us to say what it really could be.. we could speculate it's something harmless or suggest it's something more serious. The only way to be safe and know for sure is to go see a doc as soon as possible.

Maybe it's nothing, but wouldn't you rather pay a doc to tell you that? As opposed to not seeing a doc and losing a limb?

Thanks man good advice I just find it weird as how I didn't go in my foot but yet my foot has swollen up super odd it's pretty painful right now I'm gonna have to go to the doc tomorrow if this keeps up

Chronicus I agree with Nod A lot however you could also try using a hot and cold compress on your foot, alternate use hot then cold for about 10 mins hot then 10 mins cold etc and see if that helps however I would also go see a doctor just in case, rather be safe than sorry

Last edited: