• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I've taken about 600mg of vyvanse in two days didn't eat nothing please read

Mjh9911

Greenlighter
I had some horrible episodes during this high time. I also take Klonopin prescribed and blood pressure meds. If u ask why I did it I couldn't tell u I stopped all this a year ago. Feeling really strange felt like my heart was beating slow but hard I was seeing things throat felt like it was closing up. Didn't go to hospital but I'm suffering pretty badly right now chest hurts hard to breathe gonna try n sleep now but just wanted to know what kind of long term damage that will put on my organs thanks any response is appreciated!!!

I had some horrible episodes during this high time. I also take Klonopin prescribed and blood pressure meds. If u ask why I did it I couldn't tell u I stopped all this a year ago. Feeling really strange felt like my heart was beating slow but hard I was seeing things throat felt like it was closing up. Didn't go to hospital but I'm suffering pretty badly right now chest hurts hard to breathe gonna try n sleep now but just wanted to know what kind of long term damage that will put on my organs thanks any response is appreciated!!!

You should call an ambulance if you value your health.

I am not a doctor and have no business giving any health advice, nor does any other person on the internet.

Your dose isn't toxic, feel better?

Long term damage include brain, heart, liver, kidneys and skin.

I doubt any long term damage would reult from your dose once, but on a daily basis you will suffer.

Try eating some soup broth, with a couple eggs in it if possible boiled, its super easy on the stomach (can be drank) and you will feel amazingly better.

Last edited:
If you feel your heart was at risk or damaged go get an EKG. Don't do it again and take some vitamins get some exercise.

You can get astronaut-level straw-can nourishment drinks from the drugstore. Contains all that a human body needs to recover, after for instance an episode of (resulting as malnutritional) bad diarrhéa. Or an episode of two days and 1000mg vyvanse.

Listen, your first thought usually is the right one. You feel worried about cardiac arrests? Then GTFO and call an ambulance already. Get hydrated. Get salts. Why not while waiting for the paramedics if so.

edit: I've crossed stormier seas (and I'm a walking catastrophe) so if I could, you can. Keep it cool. Game on yourself out from there, you can do it. Keep going for a solution, never raise hands and give up. This way you should have a pretty good hand dealt for yourself already. Remember that stim crashes brings irrational, exaggerated anxieties. Leave them in their own worth.
We're with you bro. Take care now you hear?

Last edited:
Was about to tell you bout my use of CNS depressants to combat bad side effects of stimulant use and how you can help yourself out of a comedown.

Oh but then I read you're having some pretty bad cardiovascular problems, if your chest hurts and you can't breathe, get to fucking A&E, or the ER, or call an ambulance, fuck. i've used weak opiates to combat weak stimulants and at worst I got covered in pins and needles and a general numbness before deciding to crack open some codeine with the boys, but chest pain and breathing difficulties are serious, usually indicate some possibly-life-threatening cardiopulmonary issues. I get scared for my life when I get some minor pain in my arm, think I'm having a heart attack, but you've done fucking well to remain calm this long. Get to the hospital, please, and update us so we know how you are.