• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ive had 200-250 hits of LSD betweem 98-2008, stopped because I was getting..(1P-LSD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE_REAL_OBLIVION

Bluelight Crew
into crazier stuff too often, like snorting pcp and smoking freebase i'd make myself and in mid 2009 gave everything of that up, people who go to detox for cocaine are the most weak willed people on this planet, goddamn. Now my only drugs are opiates (for pain, really, i do sometimes take a little more than i should but thats very rare and benzos, my 2 scripts and for now some rc benzo's, i can't wait till all the stores have to move to europe anyway, it's a lot less harsh lately to buy GBP with CAD than euros with the latter for btc. And the occasional alone or with 1 friend, but mostly alone psychedelic.

Anyway, the last order I made I talked to somebody in the help section and he added so much extra because I told him how many punk, hardcore and metal bands I likd from Sweden and and he added a lot of stuff, some I will never take MPA, some that intrigues me n-ethyl-ketamine and also 1 blotter of 150mcg (as per the site's own section where you can buy them).

Now my party scene is all gone, the last few times i've done LSD oe another psychedelic (DPT, 2C-E, Methallylescaline), I was alone and they weren't big doses.

For some reason I feel like i I take the 1P-LSD 150mcg blotter I'll be brought back to a place I was once in often (the LSD space) but I dunno how it would be when I have to keep quiet and only listen to music on my headphones and only play guitar with one of my small 15 watts marshalls that allow for headphones and certainly no drum playiing. (I received people to my humble abode for the lull in between xmas and new year's, but they got kids, and some of the females are already acting like elephants and taking over the lead of the pack in my own condo.I guess us and them share that trait very much so.

I hear it lasts a bit shorter than LSD, so 10 hours max? (I'm trying to account the 30% LSD I will be actually be tripping from after first pass metabolism.

Well, it's been a while I posted on PD, hello to everyone who probably forgot me :) Any tips regarding length and chances of bad tripping (out of 200-250 LSD trips, i've bad tripped maybe 4 times and it was multiple microdots back in 2001-2002, WTC was fucking our collective mind then, a lot of people were bad tripping I remember). Then later I had a few bad trips but from DOB rape, which caused me to abandon all drugs except weed for 3 years in 2003-2006, the rare real LSD trip from blotter from my sheet source, itwas always a good time guaranteed, every bad trip, either from L or DOB-lotter were from random hits people had in their little weed metal cases, there's a kind of time in people's life where everyone has one of those.

Well I been windjammin' long enough, a little guidance to a once wise psychedelic master who now is rather cautious with them, it seems like it's obligated to be so as you grow up. Also MDMA/MDA and MDxx+,meth pills are substances that made me scared of all psychoactives other than alcohol and weed for a little while in 2004. But as I was saying, when 2006 rolled in and I got a kickass grade report, i bought myself a few sheets from my real source and it was just good times, wobbly feeling like we're all liquid good times ;)

I am so confused about what the hell this post is about.

My OP or not?

The Greenlighter seems to be on a mission to tell psychedelic drug users about HPPD and a phenomena I didn't know about called Visual Snow.

But it was a good idea in the end not to dose, bad set and setting for now, it will be better at my dad's house in the middle of nowhere in the woods on new year's, and I have enough RC benzos and rx benzos to put a small village to sleep so, should be fine, not counting the 25mg seroquels.

I'm just a bit scared after not taking lysergamides in such a long time, I tripped on LSD 200-250 times like I said, but last time was 2008, what I've had psychedelic wise since then in PCP (2008/2009) and the Methallylescaline, DPT and 2c-E, which were all lightweight doses. Stimulants and psychedelics get rougher as you get older heh.

into crazier stuff too often, like snorting pcp and smoking freebase i'd make myself and in mid 2009 gave everything of that up, people who go to detox for cocaine are the most weak willed people on this planet, goddamn. Now my only drugs are opiates (for pain, really, i do sometimes take a little more than i should but thats very rare and benzos, my 2 scripts and for now some rc benzo's, i can't wait till all the stores have to move to europe anyway, it's a lot less harsh lately to buy GBP with CAD than euros with the latter for btc. And the occasional alone or with 1 friend, but mostly alone psychedelic.

Anyway, the last order I made I talked to somebody in the help section and he added so much extra because I told him how many punk, hardcore and metal bands I likd from Sweden and and he added a lot of stuff, some I will never take MPA, some that intrigues me n-ethyl-ketamine and also 1 blotter of 150mcg (as per the site's own section where you can buy them).

Now my party scene is all gone, the last few times i've done LSD oe another psychedelic (DPT, 2C-E, Methallylescaline), I was alone and they weren't big doses.

For some reason I feel like i I take the 1P-LSD 150mcg blotter I'll be brought back to a place I was once in often (the LSD space) but I dunno how it would be when I have to keep quiet and only listen to music on my headphones and only play guitar with one of my small 15 watts marshalls that allow for headphones and certainly no drum playiing. (I received people to my humble abode for the lull in between xmas and new year's, but they got kids, and some of the females are already acting like elephants and taking over the lead of the pack in my own condo.I guess us and them share that trait very much so.

I hear it lasts a bit shorter than LSD, so 10 hours max? (I'm trying to account the 30% LSD I will be actually be tripping from after first pass metabolism.

Well, it's been a while I posted on PD, hello to everyone who probably forgot me :) Any tips regarding length and chances of bad tripping (out of 200-250 LSD trips, i've bad tripped maybe 4 times and it was multiple microdots back in 2001-2002, WTC was fucking our collective mind then, a lot of people were bad tripping I remember). Then later I had a few bad trips but from DOB rape, which caused me to abandon all drugs except weed for 3 years in 2003-2006, the rare real LSD trip from blotter from my sheet source, itwas always a good time guaranteed, every bad trip, either from L or DOB-lotter were from random hits people had in their little weed metal cases, there's a kind of time in people's life where everyone has one of those.

Well I been windjammin' long enough, a little guidance to a once wise psychedelic master who now is rather cautious with them, it seems like it's obligated to be so as you grow up. Also MDMA/MDA and MDxx+,meth pills are substances that made me scared of all psychoactives other than alcohol and weed for a little while in 2004. But as I was saying, when 2006 rolled in and I got a kickass grade report, i bought myself a few sheets from my real source and it was just good times, wobbly feeling like we're all liquid good times ;)
Where in this post is there any talk of hppd or visual snow?
I'm not trying to be a dick but it just seems to be a ramble of jumbled thoughts.

Is this about whether you are safe to trip again or not? And if 1P-LSD is suitable?

Probably safer to assume it lasts about as long as LSD, and is in most ways comparable.

Bad junkies... Go back to OD where you can endlessly ramble on about taper schedules lol!

Heh.

To the person who thought my OP was jumbled thoughts, I was drunk (it's holidayyyyy tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime) all day and was pondering with you imaginary peoples the idea of taking 1P-LSD in a house where everyone is asleep but nevermind my experience with a few lysergamides (LSD, LSA) being kinda afraid of it for some reason even if i've had cid 200-250 times like my OP says. Wanted some guidance. One person provided something like that.
I think maybe some warning about the set being shitty being a warning sign.

I'm doing my 1P-LSD hit tonight, whatever may happen. At least I'll be alone with 3/4 of the family gone.

Xanax Xr : i'll clean my boxes tonight.

Is this about whether you are safe to trip again or not? And if 1P-LSD is suitable?

Probably safer to assume it lasts about as long as LSD, and is in most ways comparable.

A little bit of that yes. I've read that the action of 1P-LSD is a bit shorter itself, but the 30% or so that one's liver turns to LSD could in theory balance things out.

Where in this post is there any talk of hppd or visual snow?
I'm not trying to be a dick but it just seems to be a ramble of jumbled thoughts.

The post was deleted, in fact the whole thread was cleaned out of irrelevance, he's around, he's got his own thread about visual snow and HPPD. Otherwise, eat a bowl of fuck

Just trying to help the community understand your drunken post. Yet I get told to eat a bike of fuck? Suck my left nut asshole until the other testical is jealous. You ungrateful drunken fuck.

This thread has rather derailed and never made much sense to begin. I'm going to lock it but @THE_REAL_OBLIVION, you are welcome to repost something along the same lines but a bit more concise if you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.