Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ive Discovered the passage of life

JustADreamer

Greenlighter
Whats up guys,

so I feel like ive awsnered the big question.. what happens after you die.. What I am about to explain is totally backed up by common knowledge about Dimitri. so here it goes

Dimitri is only produced in our minds during 3 times of our lives... Birth.. Sleeping... and Death.. Birth and Death being two complete opposites its crazy to believe this drug is poured into our minds at this time. the only similarity between the two. and then there is the middle ground.. sleep. were your active but not active. where your brain is active but your body is not. crazy right? are you following? alright lets move on.

So when smoke Dimitri. its commonly factual that you are blasted off through the warp speed of time space and colors that do and do not exsist. commonly seeing your life flash before your eyes. then being introduced to the hiarchy of beings that await us on the other side. you end up living in a different reality, realm, universe or years on end. only to come back with only 7-10 minutes passing on earth. so lets connect this with the actual cycle of death

its common knowledge among our kind of people that when you die DMT is released in massive ammounts. it does not alter your subconscious mind at all, by any means you are still who you are when you enter a DMT trip. So common sense would have us belive that when you die (lights out game over) you trip on a massive amount of Dimitri and oh look guess what your brain can stay active for up to 7-10 minutes. the exact same time a DMT commonly last for and if people are going on to live complete alternated lives when they trip on DMT. it would make sense that you could sub consciously be born into another realm since DMT is presence in the mind at the time of birth. and when you die in that realm the DMT released then allows you to go back to the mother ship of the trip and eperince it over in a new realm different fromt he previous onces. because the universe is infinite. on a side note what are dreams then and how do they play in. simple actually. Dreams are only just a memory f the past lives you used. that's mostly why you have not as much control as one might have in dreams.

So now I bet there are so many questions about well what about religion, what about heavan and hell. easily explained. see you must be at peace when you enter a DMT trip if not your demons will manifest themselves and give you the absolutely most frighting trip youll ever eperince. this is your hell. and where you will stay intill you CONFRONT and face your demons. and then its on to paradise. people report seeing the lights of god and even god himself all the time. of tripping. this also correlates with seeing "the light at the end of the tunnel" in near death experinces. but back to religions. your gods and your prophets. what if theses are just common beings that we know today who have been exsposed to this ind of experience and only try to guide us bases on the principles of there trip to the next life. who they met and who they see. remember everyone always report seeing higher beings.

Well I'm going to stop here if your intruiged or at all belive I'm on the right path. we can defiantly skype and talk more about this there is plenty more I can add to this difently but ill save it for private discussions

SORRY FOR THE SPELLING

--------------------------------------------------------Edit----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In response to the comments I think some of you guys are looking to scientifically into the concept. lets focus on the fact that DMT IS released into the brain at death ... the big question then is what happes to our inner sub conscious. whats the next step what do we see.... well we see the DMT trip that is currently being poured into our brains. and thus at those quantites experience the capabilities of our DMT trip.... and life in different realities or univereses same concept as whe you smoke it. because the reality of it is your tricking your brain that your dead. and the DMT trip is what lies head of you at actual death, but this is based on the belief tat you belive in spiritualites and souls. maybe our subconscious mind is the ultimate keeper of who we are and the concept that we can live and experience feelings and different perspectives of life in and of itself

Last edited:
Dimitri is only produced in our minds during 3 times of our lives... Birth.. Sleeping... and Death.

Just because many people repeat it, doesn't necessarily make it true. I am not aware that this claim has ever been substantiated.

Just because many people repeat it, doesn't necessarily make it true. I am not aware that this claim has ever been substantiated.

I was going to say this. It was speculation made my Strassman, one which he admits there is no evidence for, and there has not been evidence found yet that it is true. It's staggering how many people repeat this as fact though.

I mean, it COULD be true. DMT is metabolized very quickly. But I can't think of any other piece of pure speculation that is so powerfully imprinted as fact on so many people. A few months ago I was at the local kava bar and I heard this guy regailing some attractive younger hippie girls with this claim... they were wide-eyed and eating it up. I thought about interjecting for a second and then decided that would just be awkward.

In my opinion, the processes of birth and death are far more complex than a flood of DMT.

Not trying to poo on your idea by the way, OP. :)

Even if it´s only a theory, or better, an intuition to me the strassman version has sense. Im not saying is exactly that, but could be something in that lines... I would say sometimes with quality sex you get natural DMT too, and in other moments in life(maybe your car is going to crash and you see your whole life passing throught your eyes)

Also, when you die, you float around your body, conscient but bodyless, after a while, some friend entities come to take you to another plane, the astral, which is the very same place we go everynite while REMing. In the astral you spend some time, maybe years, examining your last life and planning with higher beings your next one. Then you look for a baby to reencarnate in, temporaly forget about who you are and start again.

In the years you spend in the astral, your memory is intact and you remember all your past lives. Once you have mastered all the human lessons, you can encarnate in more sophisticate/subtle bodies and you don´t need to forget who you are.

Regarding DMT, I have the intuition that when you are young, your body naturally segregates it, or something similar, and the oldest you get, the lesser of this natural psychedelic neurotrasmitter is produced. I think this because when I take psychs I feel like a baby again, getting the awesomeness of life even with simple things as looking at a flower or a stone... Something the youngers get too.

Well, that last part is pure speculation, but the astral is hard science/knowlege, that somehow is forbidden by the official science/media/control system

Last edited:
Just because your brain imagines/perceives something while you are astral projecting (which is not been proven to be anything more than a type of lucid dream), doesn't mean any of it is any more than your memory/imagination.

You are really making some bigs leaps in assuming mental phenomena have some sort of reality outside of just being a creation of the brain.

Just because your brain imagines/perceives something while you are astral projecting (which is not been proven to be anything more than a type of lucid dream), doesn't mean any of it is any more than your memory/imagination.

You are really making some bigs leaps in assuming mental phenomena have some sort of reality outside of just being a creation of the brain.

it is very likely that 5oh dmt may be formed in the brain via methyl transferase enzymes....but while this is theoretically possible it has never been proven. I don't believe anyone has even tried to scientifically prove this....which is sad because I do agree that if the brain manufactures a dMT like compound at some point that the implications are very significant...as we all know what dmt is capable of

Whats up guys,

so I feel like ive awsnered the big question.. what happens after you die.. What I am about to explain is totally backed up by common knowledge about Dimitri. so here it goes

Dimitri is only produced in our minds during 3 times of our lives... Birth.. Sleeping... and Death.. Birth and Death being two complete opposites its crazy to believe this drug is poured into our minds at this time. the only similarity between the two. and then there is the middle ground.. sleep. were your active but not active. where your brain is active but your body is not. crazy right? are you following? alright lets move on.

So when smoke Dimitri. its commonly factual that you are blasted off through the warp speed of time space and colors that do and do not exsist. commonly seeing your life flash before your eyes. then being introduced to the hiarchy of beings that await us on the other side. you end up living in a different reality, realm, universe or years on end. only to come back with only 7-10 minutes passing on earth. so lets connect this with the actual cycle of death

its common knowledge among our kind of people that when you die DMT is released in massive ammounts. it does not alter your subconscious mind at all, by any means you are still who you are when you enter a DMT trip. So common sense would have us belive that when you die (lights out game over) you trip on a massive amount of Dimitri and oh look guess what your brain can stay active for up to 7-10 minutes. the exact same time a DMT commonly last for and if people are going on to live complete alternated lives when they trip on DMT. it would make sense that you could sub consciously be born into another realm since DMT is presence in the mind at the time of birth. and when you die in that realm the DMT released then allows you to go back to the mother ship of the trip and eperince it over in a new realm different fromt he previous onces. because the universe is infinite. on a side note what are dreams then and how do they play in. simple actually. Dreams are only just a memory f the past lives you used. that's mostly why you have not as much control as one might have in dreams.

So now I bet there are so many questions about well what about religion, what about heavan and hell. easily explained. see you must be at peace when you enter a DMT trip if not your demons will manifest themselves and give you the absolutely most frighting trip youll ever eperince. this is your hell. and where you will stay intill you CONFRONT and face your demons. and then its on to paradise. people report seeing the lights of god and even god himself all the time. of tripping. this also correlates with seeing "the light at the end of the tunnel" in near death experinces. but back to religions. your gods and your prophets. what if theses are just common beings that we know today who have been exsposed to this ind of experience and only try to guide us bases on the principles of there trip to the next life. who they met and who they see. remember everyone always report seeing higher beings.

Well I'm going to stop here if your intruiged or at all belive I'm on the right path. we can defiantly skype and talk more about this there is plenty more I can add to this difently but ill save it for private discussions

SORRY FOR THE SPELLING
I don't think this is how it all works.
I'm not a neuro scientist or anything but I think this post from this page on ADD clears up a lot of misconceptions about how naturally produced DMT in the brain works:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...-this-can-produce-DMT?p=13626072#post13626072

Post by Serotinin2a:

Originally Posted by asecin
but since we have DMT naturally produced in our brains, instead of taking actual DMT, we can in fact cause its inner release, isnt that possible?

Not the way he is talking about. Transmitters/modulators are released in specific locations in the brain, so even if you could increase DMT release, it wouldn't mimic the effect of exogenous DMT, which activates receptors throughout the CNS.

DMT is undoubtedly endogenous, but that doesn't mean that it acts as a transmitter. No one has ever shown that it is released by neurons in quantities that can alter neuronal activity, let alone produce subjective effects.

Last edited:
Even if it´s only a theory, or better, an intuition to me the strassman version has sense. Im not saying is exactly that, but could be something in that lines
That's what I think too. There are clearly some parallels but also some differences between psychedelic experiences and near death experiences. This seems to indicate to me, that it's not as simple as the brain 'just' releasing some dmt. If that is the case there would have to be some other stuff going on too, that colors the experience in a certain way.

Well, that last part is pure speculation, but the astral is hard science/knowlege, that somehow is forbidden by the official science/media/control system
Well, if you say so... ;)

I have tripped, and I have had some near death experiences....they are similar but not completely alike.

Trace amounts of DMT have been found in the human brain... by trace I mean miniscule. And of course serotonin and melatonin are tryptamines. We produce tryptamines as neurotransmitters. But speculating that DMT is responsible for large functions is just pure speculation. Taking the sex example above... sex releases endorphins, which is why it feels so good during and afterwards. Not sure why it should have anything to do with DMT.

One of my issues with the idea that various things are caused on endogenous DMT is that the experiences people report for those things do not resemble any DMT experience I've ever had. Using the example of your life flashing before your eyes before a car accident... when I do DMT, I see patterns and colors, have an insanely intense rush, and begin to travel somewhere multidimensional. I have had moments where my life flashed before my eyes or time slowed down to a crawl right before something bad might have been about to happen, and that was from adrenaline, it beared no resemblance to DMT whatsoever.

Likewise with the death thing... people have died and been revived. They do report interesting similar experiences, but those experiences usually involve either floating above their bodies and witnessing the actions and voices of the people around, or rising up through a tunnel towards a light. Neither of these experiences resembles the experience of DMT. No one reports psychedelic hallucinations before they're revived.

Of course we can't ask babies what it was like to be born, nor can we remember... but why would DMT be released at the moment of birth? That child has been alive for some time before actually being born... a week before birth for example, it's still a baby, a living creature. I mean babies can be born months prematurely and still survive.

Last edited:
When you take cannabis it floods the brain, so the effect is completely different as when you naturally release endocannabinoids in specific areas. You can apply the same to morphine /endogenous opiods and probably the same about flooding with external DMT versus naturally releasing DMT/5-meo in specific areas like when making love, as I theorize.

You know sometimes sex, when right done, can have that sparkly quality of a sort acting psych, losing track of time, ego, fusion, etc

Regarding 5-meo-dmt, there is a simple technique to produce it naturally. It´s called dark room. When you stay between 3-5 days in a total absence of light, somehow the brain starts to convert melatonin or serotonin into 5-meo-dmt. One friend of my has done dark room tons of times in thailand, here:

http://tao-garden.com/

This is an SPA/Tai Chi School/Yoga, etc. When you apply for dark room, you enter a part of the SPA that is 100% dark for at least 3-5 days. There are people wearing infrared night vision glasses that bring you fruit smoothies throught that days. At the 3-5th day all people enter in a clearly psychedelic state, they see the auras of each other, geometric patterns, etc, and spend all that time in a psychedelic trip that qualitatively matches 5-meo and dmt. Once you go out the dark room area, at night, with sunglasses, you still have the classic psych visuals/breathing/patterns and it fades slowly in 15-30minutes, so it completely matches with the theory of releasing naturally 5-meo plus maybe dmt.

After the experience, it seems like your pineal get "cleansed" or attuned and vivified.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag7OmP_ZkBA

Maybe a release of DMT in the birth event could kickstart some functions in the newborn. I admit that at this moment is quite difficult to probe/disprobe. I just say that intuitively, to me makes sense. After all we all have that specific 5ht2 psychedelic system in our brains and have to had some evolutive function

Last edited:
It's really important to realize that many things the OP states are factual, are just hypothesis from Strassman.

I'm willing to accept that it's not that implausible that DMT may be released during death and near-death experiences as well as other phenomena in the brain designed to prevent excitotoxicity during critical events.

That you can have very immersive and otherworldly experiences on DMT (I've had them), does not really mean that anything is transported beyond the mind - it actually doesn't make sense that you could have a birth/death experience without any reason to assume that it causes you to be reborn elsewhere or that something outside of yourself possesses you afterwards. If anything, that shows us that it is just an experience - even if it is mindblowing. The only 'source code' that we come from and return to, is the matrix of electromagnetic vibrations that make up the universe and can (almost?) exclusively be experienced indirectly, especially if one is to take something away from it afterwards. But what and who we are is lost in that source code, the only way it is contained is from the determinism that one can extrapolate both future and past from any point in time (it is a whole, a continuum). You and your life have impact on the world, you make a splash that forever cascades (until perhaps the universe returns to a high entropy blur again), but that does not mean you live on.

Furthermore, particle physics actually does not support any information that could 'encode' you as something like a spirit, because the standard model is discovered and filled. The electromagnetic energy we know and all subatomic particles, at least all that have interaction (and can thus bear relevance and significance), are unable to store such information. Dark matter etc is mysterious, but does not interact. If there were other particles that interacted, we would have found them experimentally.
I'm fine if people describe their sum psychophysical essence as a spirit, but it is not an immortal one as far as physics is concerned.

I've had mystical experience that really shocked my whole view of reality, myself and the world.. I've learned and grown from it, but in the end they are merely suggestive - of quite implausible things.

The facts we really do have about things like DMT is that they are psychedelic chemicals that influence our mental experience. That it would be a type of interdimensional signal is pretty much based on nothing except trippy experiences that are already explained by their action on the brain. I find the effects extremely impressive, but however impressive it could ever be without yielding tangible data or evidence that actually supports something... falling for it just because it's so convincing seems pretty weak and irrational to me.

Ideas and theories should not only be impressive, they should make sense and involve at least some kind of evidence. Otherwise how can you tell the bullshit from the truth?

Last edited: