• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I've decided I smoke weed everyday, what do I need to know?

BaconBoy

Greenlighter
So i've finally landed a stable job and am getting enough money now to support my smoking habit. I just wanna know from daily users how to keep healthy (smoking wise), best way to not stay interested in weed, how to function day to day with things like driving and drug tests and any other handy tips for my weed and what not.

well keeping the smell contained would be a good idea for a start. Some people are very anti weed

you may find after a while you can stop the weed completely anyway but best advice is just to ask yourself do i really need it right now every time you want to have some but then again

if its not affecting your life... and you have landed a job and your happy enough why stop?

the way i see smoking weed every day is much better than drinking every day, both for your mental health and physical health. the best way to deal with drug tests is to avoid them, however, if your job requires them at some point, they should give you advanced notice; in that case, stop smoking until the test, drink lots of water and do lots of fat burning exercise, as THC is stored in fat. smoking while driving is a risk, if you get pulled over for any reason and they suspect marijuana they will test you and the guidelines for 'intoxication' for pot is very wishy washy as it depends on your tolerance etc. if you smoke every day, it will take up to 60 days for your body to completely get rid of all traces of THC. keeping healthy: try not to slip into the stereotypical stoner of sitting around and losing motivation, instead, use weed as a way to enhance your life, be proactive and change the view of weed for everyone.
hope this helps

the way i see smoking weed every day is much better than drinking every day, both for your mental health and physical health

and your financial state... lol

Salutations BaconBoy,

...how to keep healthy (smoking wise)...

As far as i'm concerned there's just 1 truth relative to the smoking habit: toxic combustion compounds are NOT healthy to begin with. Healthwise inhalation is something else if you ask me!...

:|

...best way to not stay interested in weed...

This must be a reference to constantly refocussing existance around some underlying fascination for paraphernalia and so on, my suggestion then would be to seek the shortest possible path between trichomes and lungs.

M'well, lets have a closer look so we can reflect on it:

30blq91.jpg

As you already know i'm sure, the noble molecules reside in spherical resinous glands; the sample pictured above was acquired form a 3rd-party source and felt (cured) ready enough for consumption as i recall. My photograph ain't as glamour as the typical trichome snapshots because some fell off while part of them landed on vegetal tissue, which i believe to hurt vaporisation a bit considering the substrate has much lower value in comparison.

Your mission if you accept it will be to Release/Transport the cannabic goodies without also baking/vaporizing whatever supports the precious resin glands... Should you or a peer get caugth or even killed all official knowledge of your actions will be disavowed, naturally...

Good day, have fun!! =D

So vaporize at lower temperatures and eat the rest i guess? ^^^

try to keep the amounts you use in check, avoid wake and bake as much as possible, only smoking in the evening works well to stay productive and also to keep the high interesting. if you get depressed, take a break, because using too much weed while depressed will make it harder to get out of it (at least in my experience)

just my 2 cents :)

avoid wake and bake as much as possible, only smoking in the evening works well to stay productive

this is what works for me and many others good point.

some great advice there bagseed the whole post even

You need some way of vaporizing cannabis - whether it is through vaporizing flower, or dabbing cannabis oil. A portable vape pen could be great for being on the go. A volcano maybe for home, or a dab rig if you like oil. Otherwise, the smell will become too much to deal with in certain situations. For example, I would never go to work after smoking bong as I would be paranoid about coworkers smelling it on me. Also, vaporizing is just necessary for lung health in my opinion. I think that smoking weed every day is horrible for the lungs, but that is just my common sense opinion. I know some people feel that smoking it is actually good for your lungs, but I listen to my body when I start coughing my lungs out from smoking a lot of bong. And also, the obvious significant number of carcinogens which occur in combusted weed are just horrible for you.

Don't take more than a hit every 4 to 8 hours I would say, or your tolerance will skyrocket to the point that you will be like me and just quit forever.

I've come to find that I absolutely love my 2am wake-and-bake bowl before I go and get paid to work out with cardboard boxes for 5-8 hours. That bowlpack is like an essential ingredient to dealing with tedious early AM bullshit-- for me, at least.

first things first, get a hemp poncho and a big rug with a weedleaf for you wall.

Think about how you want to use Cannabis and how it will impact your life. Create good habits. Encourage yourself to be healthy and happy and USE Cannabis, don't ABUSE it.

When I first started smoking weed I just blazed, played vids, ate pizza and watch Curb Your Enthusiasm. Now, I have changed my habits to be smoke weed and go for a walk, or do a dab and go for a bike ride, or have some edibles and go do yoga. You might want to play guitar or draw. You might find that smoking at night gives you enough of a medical feeling without a buzz the next day. You might occasionally like to get stoned and sit in your underwear all day listening to music, touching your special spot. But don't do that everyday.

This may sound stupid and trivial. Ah, it is.

Don't have potato chips, chocolate, ice cream or hot pockets in the house. You will eat them all. Very quickly. And not feel good.

I learned a long time ago not to have stuff like that around my house at all. If it's there, I'll eat it. Pizza is okay because you either have to cook a frozen one or order, and that takes time and limits what you can eat.

I have been known to go outside and cook a burger at 2 in the morning in December....

Tom

Salutations DarkSideSam,

So vaporize at lower temperatures and eat the rest i guess?

No, not exactly. Instead i'd advocate in favour of sub-combustion flash-vaporizing, e.g. pulsed mode - and more...

The idea is to follow the path of least transformation(s), starting with avoidance of those associated with combustion, then "baking" as what occurs in so many commercially-available vaporizers (even "the be$t"!)...

Trichome vaporisation OKay, vegetal substrate vaporisation NOT OKay. By chance there's a way to be selective about it.

Good day, have fun!! =D

something that may seem slightly pointless or unorthodox, and although i dont have experience with it in Aus it cant be complicated, is to invest in a subscription like hemperbox, or munchpack, things similar to that where you bassically get free glass each month with new paper, filters, hempwick (no comment), maybe food, shit like that and it aint expensive.
Food for thought

After a few years of smoking daily it all goes down hill and takes months or longer to recover...