• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Welcome I've been stalking you...

Dope Waffle

Greenlighter
I saw this website about 7 or 8 years ago and been here on and off looking at what's happening with all the drugs and how things have changed. I've always gone to the drug section based off my searches I would make, and that's just because I always saw this forum as a really good group of people. I feel like on the other websites it's more of a bully tactic or doesn't care tactic.

To make my story as short as possible, addiction started 12ish years ago. To make my story short, It was about 14 years ago I became an addict. I like everything really, but I really haven't fucked with hallucinogenic drugs. My favorites are benzos, opiates, then stims. I just made this account because I finally get to sit down at a computer and interact with the people who are chill and talk real talk. I'll be seeing y'all around.

Last edited:
Welcome to The Blue World and hope you enjoy your stay

I myself like benzos, opiates and alcohol and the 3 together but i have a high tolerance to all 3. But with that said, there are more people then you can imagine that will help out or give out advise on there own personal experience.

But share some more and we will help, advise and just mingle overall in a general aspect.

I saw this website about 7 or 8 years ago and been here on and off looking at what's happening with all the drugs and how things have changed. I've always gone to the drug section based off my searches I would make, and that's just because I always saw this forum as a really good group of people. I feel like on the other websites it's more of a bully tactic or doesn't care tactic. The drug game has changed but the forums haven't it appears.

To make my story as short as possible, addiction started 12ish years ago. To make my story short, It was about 14 years ago I became an addict. I like everything really, but I really haven't fucked with hallucinogenic drugs. My favorites are benzos, opiates, then stims. I just made this account because I finally get to sit down at a computer and interact with the people who are chill and talk real talk. I'll be seeing y'all around.
Hey Dope Waffle,

I had a feeling we were being watched 😅

I'm glad you decided to come out of the shadows. We have a wonderful group of people here, knowledgeable on many subjects.

My DOC is IV meth, I no longer use. Like yourself, I have never touched hallucinogens.

Take a look around and don't be shy. We have a photo contest that is currently taking votes, we have the lounge for days when you feel like being off topic and crazy, mental health and a variety of other boards you may find useful.

Take care

Cool - glad to have you @Dope Waffle.

Most often new members join because they got HR material, and I'm sure you have as well, but to say you ultimately joined for the community is wicked awesome! Even the stalking. That's hot. As @Captain.Heroin would say.

I'm glad you find it fun and hope you make it homey.

See you around ;)

Hey Dope Waffle! Welcome to the forums. We are always happy to get new people. New people means new ideas, different angles and of course, experience!

Looking forward to seeing you in the forums!

Nice intro @Dope Waffle. Good name choice too :)

Hope to see you around posting and chatting and chilling with all the folks on here <3<3